Chapter 40

Damn it!

I groaned when I felt the pain on my tummy just below my navel. It fucking hurts that my back ache as well. I decided to take a pain reliever 'cause I know that the pain will not go away by just groaning and staying on the bed.

It sucks to be a woman.

I took a bath and cursed when I found out that there's only one pack of tampons left in my drawer. This won't do! It's not enough! My period lasts for seven days and this fucking one pack of tampons isn't enough for me!

Damn it! This is one of the times when I really, really hate being a woman!

I stormed out of my room and knocked at the door where Loki's room is. It's been days since we got back here in his penthouse. I kinda like it here compared to the EL Ordre's hideout since I don't have to stay all day inside my room to avoid the members.

Loki never imprisoned me inside my room here in his penthouse even back then. Although he told me not to leave the penthouse, at least I could walk around here, swim in the pool, and watch TV and movies. And it also has a nice view of skyline. Sa hideout kasi ay walang kahit anong mapaglilibangan sa kwarto ko. So whenever Loki will enter my room there, we always ended up having our own fun time together.

"Loki!" I even called him while knocking at his door desperately.

He finally opened his door and I was welcomed with the sexiest man that I've seen in my entire life. It was obvious that he just got out of the bath with the towel wrapped around his waist. I could see the droplets of water in his bare chest as he wiped his hair with another towel. His damp disheveled hair make him looked so hot than ever.

I shamelessly stared at his ripped body. Damn it. I will never get tired looking at his body like this. His abs and vline was enough to make me feel hot so early in the morning.

Damn this hormones. It got worse since I'm on my period.

"Eresh?"

Loki called my name 'cause I've been eyeing his body for too long. I've seen him naked for so many times already but I've never seen him in this state! Fresh from the bath that the water was still dripping from his hair down to his chiseled chest!

He's still wiping his hair and I groaned when I got the view of his arms. Fuck it.

"I need money." I said while my eyes were still staring at his body.

Fuck this fucking shit! Eyes on his face!

"What for?" I heard him asked.

I looked at him and I saw him looking at me with a frown on his face. I'm sure that he saw me eye-raping his body earlier but it's a good thing that he didn't say anything. Maybe he knows that I'm not here for his body and I just got distracted.

Wow. What a gentleman... but very wild in bed.

"I'm gonna buy something." I said, trying so hard not to look down at his abs and vline again.

"Hindi ka pwedeng lumabas dito. Tell me what you have to buy. Ako na ang bibili." he said and went inside his room to get dressed.

That's one of the things that changed when we got to his penthouse. We started speaking in Tagalog! Not straight Tagalog though but unlike before, he's using that language more often now!

Just fuck! He really sounds so hot while talking in Tagalog!

I didn't go inside his room even if I wanted to watch him getting dressed. I have to remind myself that I'm on my period and I don't want a messy sex. It's just so gross.