Chapter 20

Warning: Spg
---

Loki's head dipped as he put his mouth against my ears. He breathes my scent and everytime he exhaled, his warm breath fanned my ears down to my neck which added to the pleasure that I'm already feeling. I was already wet between my thighs and it didn't help when he put his hands on the sides of my small waist and pulled me closer to him.

He bit my earlobe and I let out a cry of pain and pleasure. He sucked and licked on it that made my heart beats so fast. Fuck it! He's just so good.

I was already panting when he stopped. He burried his face on the hollow space between my neck and my shoulders. He planted a kiss on the most sensitive spot of my neck and I just had to bit my lower lip to stop myself from moaning. I don't want him to know that with just a small kiss from him, he could already make me react like this.

Oh, fuck... I want him so bad. I want him to fuck my brains out.

"Your Majesty..." I moaned when his hands started caressing the curves of my waist. Pabalik-balik ang kamay nya doon sa paghagod pataas at pababa. Then his hands went down on my ass and he gripped it so hard that I felt his fingers dugged on it.

Umangat ang mga kamay nya at napunta sa malulusog kong dibdib. He started massaging it and I could tell that he's enjoying what he's doing on my breast. He played and squeezed on it for a minute before he flicked my nipple that immediately hardened like a pebble because of what he did.

"Fuck me, Your Majesty. Fuck me!" nanggigigil ko nang sabi. This foreplay is taking a long time! I just want to feel him inside me as he rammed his hips and make me scream his name!

He chuckled while his face was still on my neck. May naramdaman akong kakaibang pakiramdam na humagod sa buong katawan ko when I heard his low and sexy laugh. He grazed his teeth on my skin before he bit the most sensitive spot on my neck. I moaned as he licked and sucked on that part. Damang-dama ko ang paghagod ng dila nya doon.

"Damn it, Loki! I said fuck me already!" I hissed out of frustration but he just chuckled again. I got pissed and impatient so my hands went down and pulled him by the waist to close our distance. I moaned when I felt his hard cock on my tummy.

I gripped his cock and placed it in between my legs. I noticed Loki stiffened and he looked at me with a wide eye. It was like he wasn't expecting me to do this. But fuck him to tease me and leave me hanging like this!

I started moving my hips and we both moaned when his hot and hard cock brush against my folds. I grinded again before I heard him cursed and held my hips firmly to stop me from moving.

"Damn it, Eresh. Stop it!" he hissed when I tried to move again. Nakita ko ang inis sa mga mata nya and I felt his fingers dugged on my hips.

"Fuck you!" I spat at him. "I told you to fuck me senselessly, Loki! Fuck me roughly! I don't need this foreplay!"

I was mad. I thought that he could help me to stop the turmoil inside my head but he's just making it worst! Mas naiinis lang ako dahil sa pambibitin nya!

All I need is a rough and wild fuck!

"Bloody hell!" he cursed angrily. Sigurado akong nawala na pareho ang init na nararamdaman namin kanina.

But I need him, damn it!

"Make me your King first!" he said so suddenly. Napamaang ako.

"What?"

"Make me your King! Not the Red Faction's King. Not the EL Ordre's King. Not in the game. Just me."

I stared at him, completely dumbfounded. I searched the joke in his eyes but all I can see was his seriousness. He looked at me with so much intensity and I could tell that he's really serious!