Chapter 43

I stared at the red-haired girl who clung herself on Loki's neck like they were some kind of couple who didn't see each other for a long time. Loki was even holding her waist, trying to support her body as she suddenly threw herself at him. It was really obvious that she's excited about their reunion.

"I missed you!" she said and put a distance between them. I grimaced at the scene in front of me and rolled my eyes.

The girl has a plain face, plain body, wearing a plain clothes. In short, she's plain. I can't see anything special on her.

So this is Daphne? Loki's weakness? I am disappointed!

I was expecting a woman who can match up with my beauty and sexy body. O yung mas mahihigitan pa ako. Like some kind of a model or an actress. But the fuck is this? She's nothing against me! Kahit ang mga kuko ko ay hindi nya mahihigitan!

Fuck! What is wrong with Loki? What did he see in her that made her his weakness? 'Cause I can't see anything but this plain woman who I can easily kill in front of me!

I could see the surprise in Loki's eyes when he finally released her. He stared at her like he was making sure that she's really in front of him.

"My lady..." he muttered while staring at her and smiled in a gentle way.

I frowned. What the fuck did he just fucking call her?

Daphne laughed and tapped him on his cheeks lightly. "Akala ko nakalimutan mo na ako, eh."

"You know that will never happen, my lady."

I folded my arms over my chest and stared at the two lovebirds in front of me. They were looking at each others eyes with a smile on their face na parang may sariling mundo sila. And I am so fucking annoyed 'cause it looks like Loki had forgotten about me!

I gritted my teeth while trying to stop myself from pulling the girl's hair and shove him away from Loki. I could easily do it. I could even wring her neck and she'll be dead in no time but that won't be necessary. I don't want to waste any of my strength with her.

Fuck. Hindi pa nakatulong ang kung anong meron dibdib ko. I don't fucking know what this is.

"What are you doing here?" tanong ni Loki na hindi matanggal ang ngiti sa mga labi.

"May isang lalaki kasi dyan na hindi man lang magawang bumisita sa akin at sa mga inaanak nya! Sino kaya 'yon, no?"

Loki chuckled. "Come in."

The plain girl stepped inside and that's when our gaze meet. She looked surprise when she saw me but I remained standing with my arms still crossed over my chest.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at her from head to toe. I purposely let her see the judgement in my eyes while doing so. I noticed that she became uncomfortable with my gaze but she still tried to gave me a small smile.

So plain.

"Eresh."

I looked at Loki who called my name with a warning tone. It was like he's silently telling me to treat his guest in a nice way. But being nice isn't in my dictionary though.

"This is Daphne." he introduced and looked at her with a smile on his face. "Daphne, this is—"

"Eresh..." Daphne cut him off and offered a hand for a handshake. "I'm Daphne Gallagher."

"Ereshkigal Levitsky." I introduced myself and accepted her handshake.

"I heard so much about you from Artemis, Eresh—"

"Call me Miss Levitsky." I said. She blinked and stared at me.

"What?"

"Call me Miss Levitsky." I said with a smile.