Chapter 8

Warning: Spg
---

"The only advantage that you have against men, against the enemies is your pretty face. And your body... Now, use it to me first, Ereshkigal."

I closed my eyes tightly as that memory suddenly came back in my mind. I tried to focus all my attention to the owner of the warm lips pressed against my lips. He was kissing me fully, trying to suck all the inhibitions out of my body.

I smirked when Loki lifted his hands and held my wrist that was on the back of his neck. He took the knife out of my hand. I heard the clang that it made when he threw it somewhere on the floor.

"Do you honestly think that you can kill me that easily?" he said as he let go of my lips. I chuckled.

"I'll do better next time." I said and he slammed his lips into mine again.

His kisses became aggressive when he put his hands back on the side of my waist against. He pulled me to closed our distance that even the wind couldn't pass through. I clung onto his neck more that I am almost hugging him.

I stifled a moan when I felt the sting as he bit my lower lip. Oh, God, his kisses taste so bittersweet and I'm getting addicted to it. The moment I had the taste, I couldn't forget about it anymore and just want to kiss him all the time.

His kisses were always rough that can make my lips swollen in just a minute yet it just add more pleasure in me. I don't care if my lips would bleed. I just want to have the taste of his lips.

Fuck... I want him again. So bad.

And we must've feel the same way 'cause I heard him unzipping my dress. Tuloy-tuloy na bumagsak iyon sa sahig at mabilis nya ulit hinapit ang bewang ko palapit sa kanya like he doesn't want our bodies to separate even just for a minute.

I started answering his kisses when I caught up with his pace. He groaned and placed his one hand on my nape and pulled me close to deepen the kiss. I gasped as he became more and more aggressive and I felt him inserted his tongue inside my mouth.

Our tongue played together, teasing and swirling around on each other. I moaned everytime I caught the scent of his fresh and minty breath. My fingers dug on his hair and slightly pulling it to let go of the sensation that he's giving me.

He started walking while still kissing me. Kumapit lang ako sa mga balikat nya para hindi maputol ang paghahalikan namin. I don't care where he's going. Gusto ko lang matuloy kung saan man papunta itong ginagawa namin.

Then suddenly, I felt him lifted up my body. He made me sit on something kaya binuksan ko ang isa kong mata para silipin kung nasaan na kami. We were on the dining room and he made me sit on the dining table. Now, our faces are on the same level. Hindi na rin ako mahihirapan sa pagtingala sa kanya.

Oh well, this position is so much better.

His kisses went down to my jaw then down to my neck. The kissmarks that he gave me before didn't even fade yet and now he's giving me another marks again. I don't really care. My body is now under his mercy.

I hugged his head and moaned when he started licking the most sensitive part on my neck. He sucked and nipped the skin and I couldn't help but to let out a cry of pleasure. I was breathing really hard and my heart beats so loud and so fast. My body feels so hot that sweats started forming on my forehead.

"Your Majesty, please..." I pleaded but he just did whatever he wants to my body.

It's okay. As long as I'm hearing his ragged breath and cute little moans, then it's okay if he take his time. It just means that he's enjoying my body and I'm giving him much pleasure as what he's doing to me.