Chapter 26

I was just sitting comfortably on the sofa as the EL Ordre stared at me in silence. It looks like they couldn't find enough words to say. They were all serious and I could tell that some of them wanted to strangle my neck.

I chuckled softly. It was so entertaining to watch them slowly crumble in front me. I know that they are breaking apart. With Alter, L and the Rook, I can't imagine what was going through in their heads right now. I know that they wanted to blame Alter but just can't because of L. Malaki nga naman ang magiging pagbabago kung sinabi lang sa kanila ni Alter ang lahat.

Aww, Alter. You will forever be my favorite piece.

I bit my lower lip to hide my smirk. They looked gloomy. They looked like they've just lost everything. They looked like they don't have any idea what to do anymore.

My God... I'm such a smart bitch. Only one simple plan but it affected all of them.

Well, that's their weakness. Mas inuuna nila ang emotions nila so they couldn't think of a proper plan. They let their emotions win over them. That's why they all looked miserable right now.

While me? I killed all my emotions and used my brain. And it lead me in here. The EL Ordre slowly breaking apart.

But there's one person that's different to all of them. It was Loki. When I looked up to him, I saw him staring at me intently. Instead of feeling down because I outsmarted them, he looked like he was trying to read me. He looked like he's trying to open that close book to see right through it. But he will never succeed. I will never become an open book. I won't let anyone know my weakness.

I will not let anyone know that the close book has a shred pieces inside. That it would be so hard for anyone to read and understand it.

Loki's sea-green eyes looked so intense. He really looked so handsome in every angle. Even now that he looked so serious that one would think he never know how to smile. He just looked so fucking hot.

"Can I ask a favor to all of you?" L said after awhile and they all looked to him. "Please don't mention this to Tracer. About what Alter did."

I heard Alter sobbed and she buried her face on her palms. I saw L's jaw moved so I bet that he's gritting his teeth out of anger. But he never looked at Alter who's crying beside him.

"Walang problema sa amin." Archer said. "But I think we should do something about the Queen."

I raised an eyebrow when they all looked at me. Do they really think that I'll talk to Tracer after everything?

"Do you all think that we will ever talk to each other?" I scoffed. "And if we do, do you really think that he'll believe me?"

They looked away. It seems like they understood my point. God... How stupid they can get? Sa susunod na magkita kami ng Rook nila ay baka magpatayan lang kami and we will never have a chance for that talk!

"I'm so sorry, L..." Alter said when she removed her hands off her face. She looked at L like she's hoping that her beloved will look back at her. "Are you mad at me?"

L sighed. He closed his eyes for awhile. And when he opened it again, he looked at Alter.

"I'm not mad. You know I will never get mad at you even if I wanted to. I'm just... disappointed."

Alter cried again and L heaved a deep sigh before he pulled her inside his arms and hugged her. Mas lalong lumakas ang pag-iyak ni Alter. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Geez... So much drama for today.

"Vexen will be hurt if she hears about Violet." said the man with a mismatched eyes.