Chapter 68

I was still smirking as I looked at Loki who was staring back at me. He looked confused with my words but I could see the hurt in his eyes. It seems like he already knew what I meant with what I had said but still choose to be ignorant.

I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at the rest of the EL Ordre. Aius and the man with amber eyes were staring hard at me but I just smiled sweetly at them. Tracer was looking at his brother while Alter's man was looking at Loki.

"What..." I heard Loki muttered. "What do you—"

I chuckled without any remorse and didn't wait for him to finish his sentence.

"It's over, Loki. Whatever's between us is over." I smirked. "I'm done playing games with you."

I saw him heaved a deep breath slowly and he looked like he was in pain. His lips looked pale and he was already sweating bullets. He looked so weak. He was wearing a white shirt but I saw a red stain on the stomach part, the part where his wounds are. Maybe he came here in a rush when he heard the gunshots and that made his wounds bleed again.

I saw him gulped so hard but I didn't stop talking and hurt him with my words even more.

"I just bought time for King Lancer to get stronger. And now that he is, I am going back to the Red Faction."

"Fourth has been true to you."

I looked at Aius who said those words. He looked so serious but I laughed at him.

"And then what? Did you expect me that I'll do the same?" I rolled my eyes. "You, guys, are all stupid! I'm still the Queen of the Red Faction!"

"Eresh..." I heard Loki's soft voice. "Stop this. Just come here. Don't..." he wet his lips with his tongue and gulped again. "Don't leave me."

He started walking towards me but he was having a hard time because of his wounds. Nakita kong mas dumadami ang mantsa ng dugo sa shirt nya pero hindi nya ininda iyon at nagpatuloy lang sa paglalakad.

Aius tried to help him but Loki shoved his helping hand away from him. The rest of the EL Ordre were just watching him as he struggled walking towards me.

He stopped a few feet away from me. Probably because he saw the look in my eyes. Cold, and my face were void with any emotions. But he still held out his hand to me.

"Come here... Eresh." he breathe but I just keep on staring coldly at him and didn't take his hand.

"I had fun playing with you, Loki."

I felt King Lancer's arm snaked around my waist as he stood beside me. I glanced at him and I saw him looking at Loki like he's planning something.

I looked back at Loki. He was looking at King Lancer's hand that was holding the side of my waist. Hurt was in his eyes the moment he looked at me.

"My Queen..." Loki mumbled like it was his last string of hope. Like it was his only assurance that I am really his. That whatever's happening now doesn't mean anything.

It was his last hope believing that everything happened between us is true.

"She's not your Queen, Fourth." King Lancer said and Loki looked at him with determination in his eyes.

"Eresh is my Queen as I am her King."

King Lancer chuckled. "I am her real King, Fourth."

"No..." Loki muttered while shaking his head. Still not believing whatever King Lancer is telling him. Tumawa ako kaya napatingin sya sa akin.

"You're used to it anyway." I said and smiled at him. "Being a pretend King."

Loki stared at me like he's studying me. I didn't back down and stared back at him with a smile on my lips. His chest was heaving up and down. Alam kong masakit na ang sugat nya pero hindi nya iyon pinapansin. He looked at me like I'm the only one that matters in this world.