Chapter 18

Aius looked like he's really confused and he doesn't have any idea about what I'm saying which made me smirk even more. I feel like I'm one step ahead from them to winning. If he didn't know about it, then it just means that they weren't serious about killing the gamemasters.

While me, I did everything to know the secrets of this game. I tried to discovered all of those even if my father wasn't cooperative. He didn't answer all of my questions but at least, he did tell me some. And it was enough for me to make a plan against those fucking gamemasters.

One thing is for sure, Aius was right. We are all innocent that was being use for their entertainment. Just like the reason why people play chess.

But that wasn't enough reason for me to stop my plan about winning the game and kill him. He's still a player. The most important piece to be exact. The one I needed to kill.

Since we started playing this game, we ought to finish it.

"You really didn't know?" I asked the EL Ordre's King who remained standing like he's in deep thought. "Well, that's a suprise. You're the King, right? I thought you'll have more knowledge about this game more than me."

Mukha namang nakabawi na sya sa kalituhan nya. He stood straight, hands were inside the pockets of his ripped pants. I raised an eyebrow 'cause he looked like he's some kind of good-looking bad guy that most of the stupid girls would want to.

"Let's just say... I just have a father that put me in this game and doesn't really care if I die or not." he said.

I chuckled. Oh my... Seems like we're the same in that department. But there's no way I would tell him that.

I got up and stood in front of him. I flipped my hair and crossed my arms over my chest. I eyed him from head to toe. He's handsome alright, but Loki is so gorgeous and so hot compared to him. In fact, he's the most attractive among the EL Ordre's boys. Those sea-green eyes of him were just so beautiful.

"You have a very coward father."

He stilled. Looks like he wasn't expecting that I insulted his father. I wasn't just insulting though 'cause it's the truth. His father is coward. Very, very coward.

"Do you think I will just let you insult my father?" Aius said. He's voice was giving me a warning.

But I didn't felt threatened. I even chuckled. He didn't know everything about his father and yet he's still defending him. I wonder how he would react if I tell him everything I know?

"Oh, Aius..." I said softly. Lumapit pa ako sa kanya at hinaplos ang mukha nya. He frowned but didn't try to move away. "You're so naive. Cute but naive."

"Bakit mo sinabing ang EL Ordre ang unang nandaya? You were the one who killed Tracer's and Shielder's parents!"

I chuckled. "Silly. I'm not talking about our game. I'm talking about the previous game."

He held my wrist to stop me from caressing his face. "Tell me everything then, Miss Know-it-all."

I smiled. Since I'm enjoying the satisfaction from seeing the EL Ordre's King being like this, I will be generous and tell him a very short story.

"Your father is a cheater, Aius. He was the reason why this game became... bloody."

"Elaborate."

Hindi pa nya binibitawan ang kamay ko kaya binawi ko iyon sa kanya. But I didn't distance myself from him. I took a step forward instead closing the distance between us. He didn't move away. Maybe because he was too focused to hear what I'm going to say.