Chapter 52

It surprised me when Loki pulled over his car on the side road at what it seems like a beach. I looked around and besides from the white sand and the sea, I could only see one beach house. It's obvious that it was not just a simple beach house base on the exterior. It already looked magnificent on the outside, what's more when we get in?

Loki opened the car door for me. I went out the car and the wind strongly blew my hair and the skirt of my dress. It's a good thing that my hair was now short. I won't be having a hard time shielding it from the wind. I'll just have to mind my dress.

I saw Loki who was just looking at me while I struggle with the skirt of my dress. It seems like he wanted to help me pero umiral yata ang pagka-gentleman nya. He didn't want to touch my skirt.

"I thought that we're going to London?" I said when we started walking towards the beach house. I was holding my skirt in one place, trying to stop the wind from lifting my skirt.

"What makes you think of that?" Loki said as he guided me 'cause I was having a hard time walking.

Fuck it! If only I have known that we're going to the beach, then I shouldn't have wear a fucking shoes with four inches heels!

Lumulubog ang heels sa bawat pagtapak ko sa buhanginan. I was cursing Loki under my breath whenever I almost tripped. Loki will just hide his smile which made me feel more irritated.

Loki chuckled before he stopped walking. Napatigil na din ako sa paglalakad at nagulat ako nang walang sabi-sabing binuhat nya ako. He carried me, bridal style way! This isn't the first time that he did this but still, it surprised the shit out of me!

"Can you give me a warning before you do something like this?" I said, irritation is evident in my voice but I still wrapped my arms around his neck for a support.

Loki chuckled. "What makes you think that we're going to London?"

I rolled my eyes but still answered him anyway.

"You said that you'll show me the real you so I assumed that you'll introduce your life as a royalty to me."

That's what came into my mind when he said those words to me. And I just realized that I don't really know much about him. I don't know anything about his life besides him being a royal blood and the King's Bishop of EL Ordre.

I really thought that we're going to London, to Buckingham Palace and he'll introduced his life as a royal blood to me. So it surprised me that he actually brought me here.

He put me down when we finally reached the beach house. I tidied my dress and Loki helped me fixed my hair na nagulo dahil sa hangin.

"I want you to meet the real me, Eresh." he said as he looked at me in the eye. "The one behind the mask of pretending. The one behind the title of His Royal Highness, Prince Alexander. The one behind the Fourth of EL Ordre."

He tucked behind my ears the few strands of my hair that were touching my face because of the wind. Then his hand touch my face and I could feel the warmth of his hand against my cold skin.

"I want you to meet the real Loki." he said. "'I want you to trust me as much as how I trust you."

He gave me a gentle smile. His lips quivered and I don't know if it's because of the cold wind or because of nervousness. But it must be the first one. There's no way of him to feel nervous when he'll just introduced his real self to me.

I nodded at him and he heaved a deep sigh before he smiled widely at me. Mukha syang nakahinga nang maluwag. He guided me inside the beach house that looked more like a freaking mansion to me.