Chapter 34

We, or they rather, waited for the others who went to the Red Faction's hideout to get King Lancer. I got really, really bored watching the rest of them glaring at me like they wanted to strangle my neck. Especially the look in Ishtar's eyes. I could see the jealousy that she's feeling as she looked at Loki who never left my side. Then she will glare at me afterwards.

Does it mean that she likes Loki? I thought that she loves the EL Ordre's King? Or gusto nya lang na sa kanya ang atensyon ng lahat?

What a bitch.

I groaned in boredom and decided to went to my room instead. Mas mag-eenjoy pa ako doon kaysa titigan ang mga mukha nila. If looks could only kill, I'll be death by now for like a thousand times already. That's how much hatred I could see in their eyes.

Especially with Tracer. He just saw his brother turned into someone he couldn't even recognized anymore. Yes, he still has his face but that's the only Grayson-James-Sanford-thing remained in him. The rest were totally different from the way he was before. I bet that Tracer felt worst when King Lancer said that he likes to torture him first before killing him.

Nagdalawang isip tuloy ako sa pag-akyat sa kwarto ko. I think mas enjoyable kung aasarin ko pa si Tracer.

"Let's go."

I looked at Loki who suddenly said that after awhile. I need to look up because I was sitting while he was standing beside me and looking down at me. He is too tall that my neck immediately ache with just a second that I looked up to him.

I frowned. "Where?"

He glanced at the people in the living room, who I'm sure were watching us. But Loki disregarded them and did something that's either they will enjoy or will shocked them.

Loki crouched down until our face were inches apart. Itinukod nya ang isang kamay sa armrest sa gilid ko while his other hand was on the backrest of the sofa. It looked like he was caging my body on the sofa and I'm sure that this view is such a sight for the EL Ordre.

"You did something unforgivable." he pressed his lips on my ears and I shivered as he whispered. "I should punish you, shouldn't I?"

He put distance between us enough for me to look in his eyes but not enough to escape from him. The look in his eyes tells me that he will do something wicked to me and I should feel scared but I don't know what's wrong with me 'cause it excites me instead.

Oh, fuck it.

"What?" maang ko pang tanong. "I don't know what you're talking about."

He chuckled. Tumingin sya sa gilid nya that's why I had the perfect view of his angled jaw with stubbles on it. I couldn't help but to caressed it and he snapped his head back to look at me again. He held my wrist which made me stopped from touching his face.

"Let's go." ulit nya sa sinabi nya kanina, using a dangerous tone this time. He pulled my wrist kaya wala na akong nagawa kung hindi ang tumayo at magpahila sa kanya.

Nobody from the EL Ordre said anything when we left the room. But I'm a hundred percent sure that they have an idea on what we will do base on the chuckle that I heard from Archer and on the hurt from Ishtar's eyes when I looked at her.

Oh, geez... Now everybody knows that we're fuck buddies.

Mabilis ang paglalakad ni Loki that I almost run just to keep up with his pace. Damn those long legs of him. One step of him is two steps for me. Makakaladkad nya ako kung hindi ko rin bibilisan ang paglalakad. He seemed so impatient and... Angry.

He opened the door of my room and he pulled me inside before he closed the door with a slam and locked it. I was still catching my breath because of the walk that I did when he suddenly walked towards me. He cupped my face and without a word from him, he slammed his lips into mine.