Chapter 56

I was staring at the full length mirror in my room after I took a bath before going to sleep. My lights weren't on and my only source of light is from the moon outside. I was only wearing a bath towel that was wrapped around my body but I couldn't find the courage to take it off.

I'm scared of what I would see. I always find my body disgusting and I really hate to see myself in the mirror. But everything changed now. Loki made me feel that I'm beautiful.

I have Loki now who still sees me as a beauty despite me being a monster.

Slowly, I reached the knot of the towel in front of my chest. I untied it and let the towel dropped on the floor. I was welcomed with the reflection of my naked body in front of the mirror.

My short hair made me feel different than the last time that I stared at myself like this. There's no hindrance  covering the every inch of my skin and I could almost see everything in me.

My lips parted as I looked at my face. I could tell that something has really changed. Gone the wall that I've built around myself so I could see my every emotions on my face.

I looked... beautiful.

Saka lang ako nakahinga nang maluwag. Ang kabang nararamdaman ko kanina ay nawala. I chuckled softly as I realized how stupid I am. Sarili kong katawan pero kinatatakutan ko.

My lips formed a small smile and I couldn't almost recognized myself with my short blonde hair and a smile on my face. I don't know but I looked better now compared to the last time I saw myself in the mirror.

Wow... Loki could do so much change in me.

I tried to do what I always did before just to look strong and intimidating. I raised an eyebrow and lifted my chin as I crossed my arms over my chest. Now that I've seen my real emotions, I could tell how fake this gesture of mine.

Did Loki see through me the first time that I did this? Or was it the first time I cried in front of him after the fucking that we did?

But either way, I'm so glad that I opened up myself to him.

He's the best thing that ever happened to me.

I heard the door of my room suddenly swung open and I don't know what's with me 'cause I suddenly panicked and have no idea what to do. Thinking that it was Loki made me panick so much!

I did the first thing that came to my mind. I picked up the towel that was on the floor and tried to cover my body but I know that it was already too late. Kaya humarap na lang ako sa kanya habang sinusubukang takpan ng towel ang harapang bahagi ng katawan ko.

Fuck! It was obvious that he had seen it as well as my idiotic stunt with the towel!

Loki looked so surprised. He looked like a statue while holding the doorknob and contemplating if he should enter my room or not. Mukhang nabigla sya sa ginawa kong pagkataranta.

I don't know what's fucking wrong with me anyway! I mean, Loki already saw my body a lot of fucking times and we did so much fucking! I even touched myself in front of him, and oh, fuck, that was so fucking embarrassing now that I remember it!

I did those kaya hindi ko alam kung bakit ako nag-iinarte ngayon! Fuck!

"I... I apologize for my rudeness. It has become a habit." si Loki na hindi din alam kung anong gagawin. He even scratched the side of his left brow.

"It's okay." I tried to sound unbothered but I fucking squeaked! I cleared my throat. "Do you need anything?"

Loki took several steps going inside my room but he stopped when he saw me took a step back and tightened the grip of the towel that I'm holding. I wanted to curse at myself so fucking bad for being so stupid at this time.