Chapter 86 - Chelsea POV

Chapter 86 – Chelsea POV

I leaned my head on Jamie as Jack and Casey drove in the front seat, no longer just dropping us off for rehearsals but attending and waiting until it was over returning me safely to the hotel. I closed my eyes tiredly thinking about Gabriel, he had been acting funny, we were both busy but he seemed to be looking, searching high and low, in the dark, anywhere for tasks that could occupy his time. It was freaking endless. Annoying.

"Stop growling," Jamie snickered, his body shaking mine. "I'm not growling," I pouted, then actually growling when Jack and Casey both chuckled up front.

I'd put an end to Jack's at least, "So Jack how are things with McKenna going?" silence. Jack choked, coughed on his laugh and then went quiet. After a while he cleared his throat, surprising me.

"Actually... after the holidays... I – we – McKenna and I were wondering if you could change her?" my head dipped, how had I not noticed they were making that kind of progress?

You've been to busy trying to seduce Gabriel into having sex with you... Avena answered dryly. I've been busy with other things too!

Like what? Aria countered as though she hadn't been encouraging me to go after what I wanted. It wasn't that I was occupied, worried that Gabriel didn't want me, in fact I knew he did, but he just wasn't reacting to any subtle hints I gave so I decided to not beat around the bush or else I'd be waiting until after my wedding in less than three months and I'd be writhing in pain until the need for him was sated. I didn't want that, I wanted him now, because I was in love with him. All I thought about was Gabriel sometimes, his body, arms wrapped around me; I was craving to feel him everywhere. I was ready, I knew myself. Going slow had led us to this moment, now I wanted it all, I wanted my mate, the desire was burning and felt all consuming.

Gabriel... his scent alone made my heart race and his physical presence calmed me all at the same time. See can't even give an example... Aria interrupted my thoughts.

I shook my head focusing back on Jack, "Is she sure?"

"Yeah, she is actually... she knows about wolves, knows what I am, what I do for you... Russell is going to be changed in January right? So she's asked if she could be changed then as well?" He sounded unsure.

"It worked with Cody," he added.

I had changed Cody and everyday Jack gave him mini physicals, checking him out, monitoring his blood levels, the cancer after everything I had done with my abilities was completely gone. He was cancer free, just a regular four-year-old little boy that occasionally turned into a wolf. He didn't even seem to mind too much, after eating in human form and attending lessons we held for kids his age he'd return to Angel's apartment and shift so he could play with Livvy in wolf form, 'Livvy is more fun this way,' he had answered when we asked why he always shifted around her. Despite only being near a month old, and looking as though she were a seven-month of child, she was still unable to do much, but as a wolf they could play together.

"It's safe," I said instinctively. Jack nodded absentmindedly, "yea bro... the only thing that would change is that she'd be wolf, she'd have better hearing and sight, not to mention speed, we'd train her right up like Andrea and Molly." Yeah... but Andrea and Molly are born wolves... Jack thought but said nothing a loud, the rest of the trip made in complete silence.

.

.

.

When we arrived at the Hotel everyone entered the elevator, heading up to the penthouse, each of us going our separate ways. It was already nearing 10pm, before going to our room I stopped to check on a sleeping Ava, expecting to see her in human form but she was Nika now.