** Recap Chapter ** Q/A**

So these are questions I get by private messages, well the ones that are frequently asked, if I've missed yours... ask me here and I'll be answering. Anything confusing or you've missed ask here.

Question: Is Catalena mated to Declan or did I made that up?

Answer: Baby Lena (Angel's daughter) is mated to Declan.

Question: isnt 1 of Russel's sisters mated 2 Jack?

 Answer: Yes… McKenna

Question: Why didn’t Chelsea help Remy’s baby girl?

Answer: Not much she could do, what Mylene did, pushing her down the stairs caused damage before Jack even got started. She can heal but she hasn’t learned how to bring the dead back.

Question: Who is Rainy and Logan’s dad? Is it Wolf?

Answer: Can’t tell you guys yet… yes… no… you’ll have to read and wait.

Question: Will you write a sequel to Unconditional Forgotten Mate and Scratched or Unconditional is the main plot so you won't write a sequel to the other story ??? Is there going to be a book after this one???

Answer: The truth is, so many people aren’t reading HFM, which makes it harder for me to think of the third book here. I’m not sure if I just want to finish this book up and move on to another story, or say screw it, those that won’t read HFM will just remain confused, because it’s unfair to many of those that have read it, I don’t want to write the continuation of this book with those characters as I’ve planned having to bring in so much of whom Rainy, Logan and Chris were. My stories are very intricate and those that are reading all three have seen the progress and how they compliment each other but again I’m still unsure.

Question: I know this can't be all sunshine & roses, but seriously....Remy was already dealt a bad hand losing her family and pack.  Now she lost her infant daughter too?

Answer: She lost her daughter but she has her son, but I get what you are saying, it is sad, it was hard for me to write as well, but everything happens for a reason.

Question: Mylene,what happens to her now? does she get punished for doing that to remy ?

Answer: That will be answered soon.

Question: Art and Víctor both have a part in their daughters up bringing but Art is bitter and Mylene was included into adult conversion so she heard a lot of things that others said. Aren’t they to blame too?

Answer: They are in my eyes.

Question: Who is Robert Delaney?

Answer: He has had an Unknown POV – Robert Delaney is important…

Question: When are Chelsea and Gabriel going to finish the mating bond?

Answer: I can't say when exactly but it's in this book.

Question: Anya (CHelsea and Audrey's biological mother) what's her story?

Answer: I can't give much away but there is someone that knows what happened to her, it isn't Rian or Jay though...

Question: Normally I go with there are no stupid questions policy HOWEVER - this is kinda funny - I've gotten a few messages asking this still 'how are the books connected?'

Answer: I mean this in the nicest way possible but if you've made it to this chapter and read HFM/Scratch and you're not seeing it... I'm not sure my books are for you... tsk. ** SMH **

Question: Where are Chelsea and Gabriel (the rest of the pack) living after their house was blown up?

Answer: In the hotel Gabriel proposed to Chelsea in.

Next update: Wednesday

DO NOT VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER!! But feel free to go back and vote for the others that are ACTUAL chapters