recap

QUESTIONS FROM CHAPTERS 45 TO 48.5 !!

~ is unknown #2 Jax?

He could be, but might not be…

~ Why does unknown # 2 think Chelsea is his mate?

-          Unknown #2 doesn’t believe that… he has some girl sitting on him, that isn’t his mate, but has just recently met his mate. She has a connection he believes will come in handy with Chelsea.

~ Jay, Rian and Anya?

-          Okay so from book one you learn that Anya is Audrey and Chelsea’s mother. Jay had already been with Rian, he turned her into a wolf and had three children with her (i.e. Ames, Madeline and Maggie) before he ran into Anya.

-          In book one you also learn that an Alpha and Beta, can mate with someone not their mate, BUT IF THEIR TRUE MATE comes along, they unlike other wolves will feel that connection still. So even though Jay had turned and mated with Rian, when Anya came along he knew she was his true mate.

-          She was in the pack, but no one treated her right, they all pretty much ran her out.

-          In book TWO, you learn that when ‘the pack’ forced Anya to leave, Mina (Gabriel’s mother) kept in touch with Anya, Gabriel figured out who his mate was and then Anya ran away.

-          In recent chapters you learn that Leo kidnapped Anya, while she was pregnant and gave them Audrey, but meant to keep Anya and Chelsea. When he comes back, the room he left them in, they weren’t there.

-          In BOOK TWO you learn that Chelsea and Anya are the ones that changed Leo.

-          At this point, Jay finally see’s that Rian lied about a lot of things, she knew about Chelsea and Audrey, and even the room where he held them, and tortured Chelsea.

~FRANCESCA

1.       While I can’t say much about her, I will say that SHE IS NOT Jax’s mate.

2.       She killed her mate and her parents…

~ George Gavino

1.       Mina is NOT his true mate; Marx told Gabriel that in BOOK TWO.

2.       Katie is George’s daughter; he lied to Mina and said she was Gabriel’s.

3.       Rian knows that Katie was George’s daughter, in exchange to keep that secret from Mina; George was NOT going to tell Jay that Rian and him accidently meeting was no accident, and she sought him out! So that for her father she could prevent Jay from mating with Anya.

4.       Katie’s biological mother was April, a girl that worked for George, he had her killed.

5.       He seriously only see’s Katie as some half-breed, not a real child of his because most likely she would be weak, since she was half human.

6.       Like I said, the crueler George treated Katie the more Gabriel, protected her.

7.       So no excuses for the D!CKHEAD that is George, but did you guys forget that his father, Dante took Gabriel, Ames and Samuel to a Gentlemen’s Club to have them ‘serviced’? IF he did that with grandchildren who knows the sh!t he did with George, turning him into what he is now… plus other factors I haven’t mentioned either.

~ Rian

-        >>   Her father was head of the Irish Clan Mafia, he SENT HER out to look for Jay, and he is HUMAN and is a Hunter.

-        >>   Rian had two jobs first one prevent Jay from mating with his true mate, Anya. I haven’t said how or what led him to Jay just what Rian was supposed to do. She failed. He had Audrey and Chelsea. Her second task was to get the Fifth Element Ring (i.e. the ring that Gabriel proposed with, that he was given by Wolf) she failed there too. She killed Wolfs’ (Jay’s younger brother) mate in the belief that the woman had the ring. But she didn’t, and now Chelsea has the ring (note: I haven’t said why it is important or why Rian was to get it).

~ Who is in whose pack?

 In Chelsea’s:

1.       Jack

2.       Casey

3.       Mikael

4.       Nathan

5.       Ray

6.       Jamie

7.       Molly

8.       Andrea

9.       Noah

10.    Alex

11.    Violet

12.    Lukas

13.    Ava, but she’s not really in the pack, she can’t speak well enough for them to have a ceremony for her just yet. The only person that can read her mind is Chelsea and that’s because she has the gift too. Casey and Ava can’t even hear each other just yet.

In Gabriel’s pack:

1.       James (has a daughter Sophia)

2.       Saul

3.       Rico

4.       Giovanni

5.       David

6.       Anton

 IF YOU HAVE MORE LEAVE THEM HERE AND I'LL RESPOND TO THEM :)