Chapter 52

A/N: not edited, anddddd I typed it super fast so I know there are mistakes..... but I'll check back later and edit this.

so uhm... thanks for votings, reading... commenting and showing love, its great hearing from you guys,

roxann :)

~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~  ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~

Chapter 52 (Gabriel POV)

There were few things I’ve never wanted or even thought to actually ask for, and even then I was a lucky bastard to get them. A mate, children… two things I’ve never thought to ask for or wanted and now I have them. But with them, I have this feeling of true loneliness, missing things I hadn’t thought I ever would.

Walking to the third floor of my home, with my mate, reading a story to my daughter, resting next to my mate, falling asleep, watching her draw in her book, closing my eyes and the sound of graphite meeting paper, is the sound that lulls me to sleep. I was anxious being away from that, but I couldn’t miss this Summit, I hadn’t attended the last and now with Chelsea… I knew she would be hot topic.

I huffed, glaring at my cousin Victor, who was interrupting my calming process, sitting across from me. Pulling my ipad near him to see the picture of my family, and despite being closer to him than even Samuel, I didn’t want him ogling my child and mate, especially since he didn’t have his own mate. Jack doesn’t have his own mate… Max pushed. I wouldn’t take the bait; Jack cared for Chelsea like a step in father.

I gazed blankly at Victor, we had many similarities, however where my eyes were green, his were a bright blue.

“She’s beautiful man, they both are,” he said swiping between pictures, glancing up at me periodically, “You really love her.” He stated, not a question, but still he quirked his eyebrows up.

“With everything,” I spoke the truth, with one solid nod, “the both of them.”

“You look different, happy – happier, than I’ve ever seen you,” he noted and this line of conversation left me unsettled, remembering all the times I’d taunted men, about those close to them.

“Yes,” I continued with my short responses.

“It’s crazy though, you guys had her sister this whole damn time,” he pushed my Ipad back at me, and mentioning Audrey, my finger twitched beneath the table.

“I mean I don’t think anyone thought Audrey exists but she does, that there’s two of her, of them…” he shakes his head.

This was tricky, in my mind now, anything I saw could potentially lead to Chelsea was avoided, with great space.

“Ya, well Audrey can’t shift and we could never get any scent of werewolf from her so she mostly remained hidden and sheltered,” I answered, taking my iPad back.

“How’s life with Artemisia?” the woman was beyond vain, and even without her around, she’d be pleased to know we were speaking of her. Still I didn’t want to talk about me. “That bad?” I questioned when he didn’t respond, already knowing his weird situation with his ex-wife. Despite their private divorce he still lived with her, pretending for their 12 year old daughter – Mylene.