Chapter 59

A/N: Not edited...  

Chapter 59 – Sabastian Gavino POV

I wait for my Clara to come, having felt the bond shift when I joined Gabriel’s pack, not something I had planned on doing when I came over. I had heard him, the howls, getting louder and louder when his mate didn’t respond, heartbreaking.

“I am going to him,” I told Clara frowning, “he is in pain.” She nods, unhappy with this situation as well, but it was bound to happen. George, my grandson, should never have been put in charge of the family business, he was never the right person, but by default he took over.

When I learned Chelsea Gabriels’ mate was a white wolf, I pitied my great grandson, but offered my help in any ways possible, so leaving my old pack, one I had been in for hundreds of years was what I had to do. The Lore was coming true; he relieved enough, too much for me not to leave my pack. When the Elders searched my head and found out that Chelsea, his mate had two wolves, both white, they would leave no rock unturned to find her and hide her away.

Right now, whoever had Chelsea, the Elders thought they were doing them a favor, but I knew better, Gabriel wouldn’t give up, I wouldn’t let him. I owed it to my sister and too Chelsea to help.

I had told Jay many years back, to keep his mate… even knew of the house he bought for him and her, but the pack made it difficult for him, he had no supporters, there was an attack and he was torn in two. Protect his mate, or protect his kids, in the end, he chose wrong and I told him that. Now he has finally seen the truth, he calls his brother, leaving his babies with his brother while he tries to see if he can break the bond between him and Rian.

Troppo poco e troppo tardi.

Too little, too late.

.

.

.

Gabriel Gavino POV

~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + DREAM + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~

There’s no Rusty here, he doesn’t want Angel, doesn’t want me, he wants Amara. Like’s her more, but he doesn’t call her Angel, only me.

Rusty calls me Angel, but bad master calls me Kitten, master before that called me girl. Masters hurt Angel; hurt my mouth, neck, front, back, hands, all over, but not Rusty.

Only safe with Rusty.

My Rusty.

But not my Rusty anymore, Amara’s Rusty.

Rusty give me back to old bad Master.

Rusty only like Amara, makes Rusty smile big.

Angel in dark room now, all alone, doesn’t like being all alone anymore.

Angel misses Rusty.

Angel misses Mother.

Angel misses Becca.

Angel misses McKenna.