Chapter 49

A/n: NOT EDITED.

I'm not sure why so many of you couldn't read chapter 49, I think it had something to do with the way in which you read the story... I know that some were able too. I hadn't realized SO many couldn't read it.  I was going to send it out as a PM but I can't because WATTPAD won't allow you to send the same message more than once.

instead I've deleted chapter 49 AND 50, just combining the two chapters so EVERYONE can read it. 

Roxann.

~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~  ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ 

Chapter 49 – Jay POV

Walking away from everyone I got in my car going to a place I rarely went anymore. The home I shared with Anya for a short time. I had yet to make any changes, wanting to keep things as she had, her scent long gone.

As I entered the home, I wonder what I always do, had she known she was pregnant when she left? Did Leo get her when she left this place? Was everything planned; I questioned now that I’ve learned Rian knew Anya was pregnant? I didn't return to Rian when Anya left because I loved Rian more than her, I did it for my children.

I couldn’t tolerate being away from them any longer and Rian had refused to let me bring them around Anya. Even when I was here, she would let them call me, or call me herself, telling me they wanted me and like a caring father I’d leave Anya and go to them.

Then finally it came down to the truth, I couldn’t create a family with Anya and just forget my other children, so before I put myself in that predicament, or them I told her I’d be staying with Rian. Not just for that but also for the pack, for Ames.

I couldn’t have children with Anya, in fear of having a son that would one day challenge his own brother for the Beta title. Because despite being older, any son I had with Anya would be stronger than Ames, I couldn’t let my actions take away from him.

I had the pack, but not much else, not even my brother Wolf, after Rian killed Laura Christi, his mate. Rian wasn't human at the time, claimed that Laura attacked her and her scent was different and instead of listening to my brother, I sided with Rian. I was blinded even then.

Moving to the sofa, I sit and look at the wall, I kept this place, said one day I’d give it to Audrey, but that didn’t look like it’d be happening and now, after everything, I’m sure I’d lost any chance to build anything with Chelsea.

I’d lost Chelsea like I lost Anya, because of bad decisions and promises to the wrong person. I’d never get another chance with Anya, 7 years ago I felt it, and my wolf felt his other half die. Even when she left, when Audrey was returned, I could sense that she lived on.

Hurt at first that she hadn’t even wanted to keep our child, then protecting Audrey with all that I was because she was the only piece of Anya I’d get to keep. Now, knowing the truth, my heart ache, my wolf was in pain and mourning Anya all over again.

Ten years I stayed with Rian never touching her, until I felt the pain of Anya dying, I resumed a physical sexual relationship with her, fathering Jayda and Jaxon.

.

.

.

‘She made me say those things, they aren’t true’

Rian forgot that over the past six years, when I had finally lost Anya, I paid great attention to her, the ticks, her tells, her twitches when she lied, her heart that remained calm when she lied but raced when she told the truth.