Chapter 57

A/N: Not Edited.

Enjoy;

roxann.

Chapter 57 – Gabriel POV

Excuses, beating around the bush, procrastination all things I hated, but I had a greater hatred for those that were giving them to me. I hated dishonesty and traitor moles, Robert Delaney knew that Chelsea could read minds, instructed Madeline not to think about what she was going to do. It wasn’t making much sense to me especially since only Chelsea’s pack knew, but learning that this fucker knew she could read minds that changed a lot.

“Kai, please inform me on false statements made by Scarlet, Ames and Madeline.”

.

.

 Madeline doesn’t answer me, but Kai does, “Gabriel he was a low hunter, but he hunted Werecats, based on previous travel locations. I put his picture and ran a search for him around Chelsea. It seems he has been following her for almost 11 months.”

“Is he human?”

“No based on slight physical changes, I believe he was changed five years ago, by a bit to his left wrist,” Kai paused.

“Robert Delaney went missing five years ago, then shows up 9 months ago, I have him here,” a picture of Jack, Casey, Jason, Chelsea’s father and Chelsea all sitting al fresco.

“There were on a trip to The Island of Gozo, Robert is seen as one of the patrons at the bar in this photo,” Kai automatically zooms in and again the man Scarlet identified is there.

“It’s just a coincidence,” Madeline says, I ignore her as does Kai.

“The female speaks her truth Gabriel, but not true. Here is a photo a months later, he is at the pizza parlor with Chelsea and Jack; Casey ran surveillance capturing this footage,” it’s only 40 seconds long, Chelsea looks frightened, but alert, scanning her surroundings. Jack has his body close to her but also keeping his eyes moving until he seems to be staring right at the video. It ends with them carrying food out into the waiting care. I hear a loud sigh released. It’s Chelsea, I know her sighs.

“Two months ago” Kai put up a photo, grainy but even with her help I know who it was.

“Arghh!” I snarled, roared in anger, “Leo,” I gritted out, ready to rip Ames to shred.

It made sense, they tried to get Chelsea with a group of men but she as alret. She was able to release us from their confrontation. They knew this time though that it’d have to be done with less bang.

“You see…” I mocked Madeline, “He’s wanted her for months, he risked dying to get her.”

“No that – that’s his Boss. He isn’t like you and my dad. He only wants me, Not her,” she answered weakly in denial.

“Madeline… stupid… stupid… Madeline. Have you met this ‘Boss’? No. Have you seen a picture of this Boss? No. Was he around to help you? No. do you have him now that they have my mate? NO!” my voice rose and octave.

“Did he call you after? No. Did you hear the voice of a real person when talking to his boss? NO. Did you have anything, anything at all of his to even track his scent? No. All you have is a picture you took with a man that didn’t care two shits about you, to even tell you his goddamned name. And you thought Maggie was pathetic? She has nothing on you. Your mate still wanted Chelsea and he’s created, for you – regardless of being bitten,” my chuckle was beyond mechanical.

“He left you behind to take the hits Madeline. If – and I say if – he cared about you even one fifth that any mate feels he would have taken you with him. He’s so afraid of his Boss, why not go to my father? Chelsea would be the only way to get away from his boss? You belong to a strong pack, he was a hunter… you… the only thing you were to him was an easy access solution. To. Get. My. Mate,” I walked over to Maes and began pulling out the nails from his body that I knew was painful since his body had begun healing around the steel intrusions.