Chapter 1

A/N 1: Hey readers still interested in this story...  longggg story short I hurt my right hand, couldn't write and then because I have awesome luck, my computer sorta died on me. I recommend everyone going back and reading maybe like... the last 11 chapters of Unexpected, so you aren't confused...  

A/N 2: NOT EDITED. 

Chapter one (Chelsea's POV) 

                'There's a change coming Luna.'

"Mama," I heard from a voice. Ava. Opening my eyes... Looking around and no one, the space where the woman and dad once were, the place I saw her,  now empty. Soon enough I went from an all white room with a down canopy bed to my white actual room, large floor to ceiling window king sized bed with a mischievously looking little girl that was trying to manually open my eyes.

"Mama awake?" Ava said smiling at me brightly, clearly pleased with herself and I could not help but return that smile.

On the inside I was warring with myself, because everything that just happened, everything I learned was a shock to my system. And now everything was rolling in my head, one chaotic fight, between varying truths.  It was all a slide show of what I didn't want to remember, Jamie stealing my blood. My dream.

'The Elders are failing Luna.'

'You have a purpose'

'We will hold off for as long as possible. Enjoy your mate, grow with him.'

I woke up to Ava but clearly remember napping with Gabriel next to me, holding me safely in his arms.

"Mama eats lunch?"

Lifting my self I left my bed with a slight headache, holding Ava's hand as we went downstairs. When I entered the kitchen Jamie along with the others were there, his sister included, but she was glaring at him. A look filled with hate and disappointment.

Finally noticing me when I had one stair left, "I-I can- please don't kick him out of the pack! I-I know what he did- what he did was wrong, but- but maybe he can move out and come live with us," she cried out but no one said anything. You could hear a pin drop as the tension increase.

I'm not kicking him out and however I will if he moves in with you. The best punishment, in my opinion is for him to stay here and face me-"

"Chelsea I believed her, 100% the moment she spoke the words. It was like I had too," Jamie whispered, his words planted in my mind as something occurred to me. Still I remained silent. Just scrutinizing Jamie, his body, and behavior, eyes that beseeched me to understand what he did not. A heartbeat that raced, not because of dishonesty but instead of worry and uncertainty; Jamie wasn't a liar but knowing him for a short time did not make me confident in my assumption. Assumption makes an ass out of you, thought Aria.

"I don't forgive you. You stole my blood. Even if you believed her you treated me like a blood band Jamie. You can't be weak. I mean look at Sam, Alpha George, god that whole pack, you don't see me risking any of you for them because Gabriel is my mate."

"You. Stole. My. Blood." I said directly to him sharing my feelings and the truth.

"How can I ever trust you? I've shared my secrets with you and you just tossed our friendship aside. Then you gave her permission to stay in my house? Without my authorization? When not even five hours earlier I asked you, Jack and Casey if it was okay that Gabriel move in her! Do you remember that? What Jack asked me? 'Why would I bother asking any of you?' you were in on the link Jamie! I told him what?" I yelled, anger boiling inside of me.