Chapter 25

A/N: not edited 

Chapter 25 (Gabriel POV)

Luna Rosa? Surely I heard wrong, “No.”

Remy cocked her head, “No really, there were not any other matches Gabriel, it was 98% but the next match was 24% and that was a young man in your old pack, Tyler Richards, 18 years old, in school with your brothers, in his senior year as well. I figure it would be him because I ran a facial search and checked video surveillance, somehow the one inside were off so I couldn’t get them, but I did see him hanging out with your brothers.”

I nodded picking up my phone, I dialed and it only rang twice, “Damn bro, you do know I’m in school right?” Andrew jibbed.

“Yeah, and what the fuck are you doing answering your phone then?” knowing full well that the amount of money my father invests in that school, Andrew and Ethan could never go and still graduate as valedictorian and worse, no one would argue.

“You call to talk about school?” Andrew got to the point.

“Nah, tell me what scent your friend Tyler Richards smells of.” I don’t ask.

“oh…kay… it’s mint and that smell you get when you light a match. Why?” he inquires after telling me what I want.

“Thought I scented him somewhere, where he shouldn’t have been.”

“Tye? Please. He’s so straight he makes a ruler look crooked.” Andrew scoffs.

“Yeah, yeah. Don’t tell anyone I called you, yeah?”

“Yeah.” He says and I end the call turning to Remy once again.

“It’s not him, but it’s definitely not Luna Rosa… she has no reason too. Who has shit with them?”

“You think someone is setting her up, making you rid of them, to clear the path for them?”

 “Yeah, but what path is this person after?” 

She lifts a brow, “You’re father isn’t a good enough reason?”

I shake my head, “no, setting a trap for my old pack to rid Luna and Alpha Rosa wouldn’t get anyone closer in that aspect.”

 “I don’t know what to tell you Boss,” she shrugs sipping on lemonade. I take out my phone, and shoot Nonno Sabastian a text.

TEXT: DON’T APPROACH SAMUEL, THE NOTE MY MOM GOT WHEN THE OFFICE BLEW UP, WAS WRITTEN BY LUNA ROSA, OR TYLER RICHARDS. NOT SURE WHAT’S GOING ON.

REPLY TEXT FROM NONNO: WILL KEEP GIOVANNI SAFE, KEEP ME UPDATED. 

Once that was done, I put it away, “So where’s the little monster?”

“My child is not a monster Gabriel!” she mocks offended.

“Rightttt! That’s what all parents say.” I smile internally know I do the same thing with Ava. Remy just rolled her blue eyes at me, “My baby’s perfect!”

“Ha!” I snort “yeah, got the perfect set of lungs, I’ve been around her for maybe 50 hours total, and I think I’ve heard her crying for about 47 of them Rem.”

“She just wants to be heard,” snaps back playfully.

"In China..." I muttered.

“So boss man how’s the mate?” She like Nonno Sabastian are the only people that really have supported my decision with Chelsea, regardless of reason. Though while Nonno feels inclined to help because Chelsea is a white wolf and his sister was one, but didn’t live; Remy is happy because of what I’m planning. What I’m doing, she admires it, and feels that many will also appreciate the effort.