Chapter 56

A/N:  This is not edited and I typed it up super fast, so sorry for the mistakes you will find.

ALSO >> GABRIEL WILL NOT BE HARMING ANY WOMEN!! That's not who he is!! But he is going to find his mate, in a way that reflects his character :)

Enjoy;

roxann.

~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~

Chapter 56 – Gabriel POV

“Where is Chelsea?” I ask Scarlet and Madeline.

If someone asked me five months ago would I be in this warehouse, questioning three people I grew up with about my mate, I’d think they were completely off their shit. But here I was, walking over to my table of toys, deciding which one to play with, “Gabriel, they don’t anything, let us go and we will help her, we will h-help you find her. I swear man-” I press the button, picking up what I would be using.

“Mother fucking liars, all of you! Where did you bring Chelsea?” I shouted angrily, fighting Max for control. Both Scar and Madeline continue crying, big fat tears, shaking their heads, I sigh.

Taking the nail gun, I release a four inch nail into Ames arms.

“Kai, show footage of Scarlet and Madeline,” I said and the wall that had appeared to be brick turns on and my screen lights up.

“Beginning video,” Kai announced and the video began. Ames – still crying in pain – gasps when he sees Scar and Madeline pull out the syringe, “Oh no,” I hear from Scar.

“Kai, that’s enough for now,” and the video feed stops. I walk back to the nail gun, “Oh God! Scarlet, baby… Maddie… wha – what did you guys do? Wh – why did you – you do th – this? Is it – it because of Maggie? Or Dad leaving?”  Ames scrambled to find out what happened, I knew he was nothing but a little bitch that Scarlet ordered around.

Madeline bit her lip, “I – I’m sorry. I – had too…” she whispers like a coward, closing her eyes and looking down, I walk over to my table and grab three Fox U.T.K.undercover tactical throwing knives. I put a nail in Ames before talking to Scarlet, “Since she apparently cares nothing about her brother, do you want to tell me what the fuck you think you’re doing?” I say over Ames pathetic screaming.

“No! No! They’ll – Scar – you can’t!” Madeline starts saying when she saw Scarlet getting ready to speak. Taking one of my knives, I throw it expertly landing right between her middle finger and pointer finger, “Shut the fuck up,” I saw but she still speaking, “I won’t miss next time Madeline,” but she’s always had more backbone than both Scarlet and Maggie.

“I’m not afraid of you Gabriel! All these years, sitting by watching you break my sister, she just kept bending for you, but you – you never asw her! Now – now you’re showering that little bitch with all this love and attention that you never bothered to even give or show Maggie-” she stopped shouting, sobbing, all her words were true, but Maggie knew I didn’t want her and we had went over this already, I wasn’t completely at fault.

“You’re now just getting what you-” hmm she left brave and went to stupid, I put two more nails into Ames’ left shoulder, knowing that Scar was just about to break.