Chapter 32 - Unknown

Unknown #1 

Finally I’d be getting what I wanted all along, and it was simpler than I had ever bargained for. With everything he was planning for her, I knew she felt strongly, deeply cared about him, enough to leave and go with me, no force necessary.

Would I be stupid enough to go alone? Of course not.

Everything was ready and in place and it had taken a long time to arrange it, but she’d finally be useful to me. I’d finally get what was mine.

They all wanted her for the same reason, to retrieve what was stolen from us, but not me. They could have what was meant to be mine; with Chelsea I’d be powerful, deal with them later. For now, they could think they were in charge, running the show, but I was just using their resources, and soon I’d have all of Chelseas.

Gabriel didn’t know just how valuable his little mate was, worth more dead than alive to many people.  If Gabriel hadn’t been so blind for so long, he would’ve already figured out that his father hands down was the biggest threat to my girl.  I knew things, which was why I couldn’t wait to act any longer, the vultures were circling, just waiting for the right opportunity. None of them had thought to do what I was, getting her from the inside. Those two would never see it coming.

Chelsea made the first mistake though; revealing her white wolf status, from there every little tracker was on her scent. Waiting, planning, doing the grunt work for the big threats. I was one of the underestimated but I’d been doing my homework, watching them from a far, bidding time while he took her on dates, road trips over the weekends, sailing with that little lookalike child of theirs.

Doing all that wooing, when she isn’t even worth any of it, should have just taken what he wanted, fucker was stupid and marked her. I was going to enjoy this though, I wanted to look at his face, watch him and see when he realized that he’d fucked up. He was the one that got her taken away, the one person he was supposed to protect; I wanted to watch his devastation. 

But I'd let him enjoy her for the next few days.  

Unknown # 2

They all wanted her, especially that Leo fucker, thought he was the only one that could get his hands on her, but he could only ride that little coattail for so long. All everyone knew now was that he had lost her ass twice, amateur. Thought this was some fucking race to get her, even though he said he didn’t under estimate her, fucker did. He said he had a way in, but mine was better.

My mate.

My crew had been following her for almost 4 years; close enough to monitor, far enough to never be on their radar. Running into my mate a few weeks ago was the in I needed, but first I’d see how Chelsea handled Leo. 

Leo was my test run.  

We were missing a few things, but she was the most important factor.  Leo didn't know just how important she was and what everyone else was willing to do to get her. I'd give up my mate, to get my hands on Chelsea and soon, I would. 

Leo wasn't the only stupid one though, it ran in that family, all incompetent. Rian had one job, prevent Jay from mating with his true mate. Mated to him she still failed. But her failure paved the road for those that wanted power.

Those that knew the destiny that awaited Chelsea.

Many had tried to stop the prophecy, all failed. Now, they wanted to be in control of it, and with Chelsea, we believed we could. 

_________________________________________________

So vote (if you liked it)... Comment (if you have something to say & becuase I  love to hear from you guys). 

© 2014 new_season All Rights Reserved