Chapter 55

A/N: NOT EDITED.

Chapter  55 – Gabriel POV

Heading back into the kitchen, still I have no plan in place to find Chelsea, Logan’s people have left, but Zeke, Greta and the rest are here, sans Jack. I hand Ava over to Casey, and see that my Nona Clara has arrived as well. I need a starting point I tell myself. I can't plan if I don't know where to begin.

“Gabriel my men have left, using the list of places she’s been in the last week Molly wrote up for Alpha Logan’s men as well,” Marx let me know, watching me in pity, and if this wasn’t so fucking painful, I would have told him ‘I told you so.’ I just got her, and was losing her, but I wouldn’t give up without a fight. I nod and he walks to speak to his parents.

“Gabriel, no one on file with those parameters has been near Chelsea,” Kai informed me just as my grandfather hung up the call to whomever he was speaking too in fluent Italian, “Kai, check updated feeds continuously on loop,” I instruct, “also, scan the black limo for any distinguishing marks, try hacking into the GPS system if it has one as well.”

I looked at the screen not really seeing it, “Kai, also, track that same car back from June 1st,” I add on.

.

.

.

“I know you do not care at the moment son, Rian is still in the cellar but Jay took the children and left,” my Nona Clara starts, “look at Rian’s family,” he advises me. Jay left Rian and took Jayda and Jaxon?

She’s right, I don’t care. When Nonno comes to sit next to his mate, I’m jealous, of him for the first time in my life, “The only lead I have right now is Scarlet and Madeline,” I tell him feeling like a little lost boy all over again. The same little boy that saw Anya run away with them; her, my mate.

Nonno holds Nona Claras’ hand and I stare at it, “Do what you have to do son,” he said gravely, I nodded.

Pulling my eyes from their clasped hands, “Kai do you have anything yet?” I asked strained and barely in control, because Max is already aching not being able to reach Aria nor Avena. Each time nothing comes come we both feel a little more disappointed.

I start to become anxious, anticipating any pain that Chelsea will feel, to be felt by me as well.

Still question roll in my mind, I’m not sure how to even begin to find her if none of my enemies are involved.  

Too many things were happening all at once to decipher a clear opponent, which meant mine was intelligent. Jax? Who is that? The restaurant getting shot up? By whom? My mom’s car bombing? Samuel? The ambush that nearly killed Andrew and Ethan? Rian? Vampires? Hunters? Irish Clan? Russians? Was it the Elders? I wonder when I think of the conversation Nonno had with Chelsea. I was being mindfucked by my own thoughts.

Thankfully Kai interrupted it, “Gabriel I was able to find two distinctive marks. A scratch, on the black paint near the left back bumper revealing white primer and a small dent on the driver’s side; would you like to see the video surveillance?”

“Yes.”

“Very well,” I said, as Logan came to stand behind me, the video began, driving from an alley way, goes to the Omni Hotel in LA, and then it’s leaving the hotel heading to my fathers’ property, it heads back to the same alley it started from, but nothing else plays after that. I rest back stunned, this car was apparently nowhere before leaving that alley, it turns back after dropping Madeline and Scarlet, meaning it’s still there.'