KEY 2

NOT A Chapter (go to the next POST) a lot of this has to be edited because things have changed.

~ THIS IS THE SAME ONE FROM BEFORE, I JUST ADDED THE DAVIS' AND REMY'S because people seem to be really confused when it comes to her ~

Remy is mentioned before as the person helping Gabriel run his system. Her back story came out more now, but Gabriel didn't know ANYTHING about her. She was hacking a game of his online, jacking his money. When he finally found her, he brought her to work for him. When he tried to get information on her, she was a virtual ghost, he was impressed with her skills so he just hired her.

We learn that she has a daughter that is two years old (EMMALYNN).

Gabriel doesn't push and besides Remy no one knows about Clearwater hill or anything he plans. I guess it can be confusing but here ya go...

- Remy is actually Cynthia Emily May

- Her daughter is Emmalynn Gavino.

- Emmalynn's father is Micha Gavino.

- Micha Gavino is Victor Gavino's brother.

- Micha and Victor are Gabriel's cousin.

- Micha was with Essie (She killed herself).

- Essie (Estelle Lynda Gavino - bought two babies. The babies she bought were Rainy's.)

- Remington (aka REMY) who is Cynthia chose that name after her pack was killed; Remington was her mothers maiden name.

- Remington was having a relationship with Victor. You hear that story (of Victor and Remy) in chapter 57ish where Victor is telling him of a girl that he had been pretending with,  called her Emily (it's actually Remy but you don't find that out until Victor see's Remy when they get to the Hotel.)

0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_

VICTOR 'Trey' GAVINO

- Ex wife is Artemisia (they call her Art)

- daughter: MYLENE

- his Siblings: Micha, Emma and Gia.

THE DAVIS' (ALL HUMAN)

RACHEL DAVIS (Russell's mom)

JEREMIAH DAVIS (Russell's dad)

REBECCA DAVIS (Russell's sister)

VANESSA DAVIS (Russell's sister)

RUSSELL DAVIS (Angel's Mate)

McKENNA DAVIS (Russell's sister)

THAYER DAVIS (Russell's brother)

DANA EVANS (used to be Dana Davis, adopted daughter, Mother of CODY.)

DARREN EVANS (A**hole married to Dana and father of Cody)

CODY EVANS (FIRST HUMAN CHELSEA CHANGED, 4 years old - mated to Livvy)

AMARA EVANS

DECLAN (Vampire)

CATALENA (Vampire)

Angel (found by Declan and Russell)

Angel and Russell's Children:

1. Olivia (Livvy - mated to Cody)

2. Catalena

3. Rusty

0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_