Chapter 40

A/N: NOT EDITED

Chapter 40 (Chelsea POV)               

                I took a step away from Gabriel when I had refocused myself. How had my mother and I changed Leo? I thought back to when Jack and Casey taught me about Therianthropy shapeshifting and specifically lycanthropy.  

After the initial shock that I was able to transform my body into an animal, specifically a wolf, I wanted to of course know the history behind it. There were different stories but what I really wanted to know was how or why it had happened. Before knowing I believed that when Leo had tried to kidnap me the second time, that he had somehow done something to me physically to cause my change.

Jack, Casey and Dad however told me the truth, that I had always been a werewolf it was in my genes, but what triggered my change was fury. I was born and would always change, Leo coming just sped it along apparently.  But there were other ways that a human could be changed, by bite, scratch or witchcraft.

Which brought me back to Leo, “HOW DID WE CHANGE YOU?”  He was goading me; there was no way that I had changed him.

Leo laughed, Gabriel behind me took a step forward, I put my hand against his chest to stop him, “Don’t worry he won’t be laughing for long. ANSWER! HOW DID WE CHANGE YOU?” I growled getting angrier.

“TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!” I roared my vision taking on a reddish tint.

“You shifted… the minute you… were born,” Gabriel gasped behind me, but Leo continued “and bit me; your mother was too weak to… kill me,” Leo panted, he was still trying to fight my command.

 “Knowing- Knowing…  I had you was enough, but I couldn’t risk Jay coming to find your mother… always looking for her… knowing he felt her pain he would have never stopped searching. He knew the pain,” he grunted.

“Jay had felt it when Rian gave birth; he knew Anya had his child. He might have been able to promise to stay away from Anya, but he wouldn’t stay away from his pup, his wolf wouldn’t let him. So I brought him Audrey, the weakling,” his jaw snapped shut, choking noises continued but I wanted the truth I had been found in a dumpster, how had I gotten there?

“You see… you’re mine… don’t you baby? You changed me first…” Leo said sickly sweet; Gabriel’s anger flooded my senses, churned with mine. Snarling at Leo, stop please calm down.  I said over our link, placing my hand on his shoulder, calming him like only I could do, one stiff nod, he took a step back, resting against the wall, the black in his eyes never fading, filled with hatred.

I turned back to Leo, I was a baby… I shifted when I was born… how come I hadn’t shifted again until I was 13 years old?

I BIT YOU AS A CHILD AND TURNED YOU?” I questioned, “HOW DID THAT INVOLVE MY MOTHER?”

Leo shook his head back and forth, fighting images but I soaked it all in, the dark room where he beat me, the same room my mother gave birth in, blood, lots of blood, she screamed, scratched him. It wasn’t deep, then I was born and shifted my fur matted, wet, bloodied then he took a baby out of the room, leaving one with my mother, locked her in.

“You… weren’t… there! When I got back! Gone!” he growled angrily, the images matching what he said exactly. The only difference is that he looked sickly, terrible, pale and his vision was off, doubled. He collapsed after taking a blade and cutting his arms, taking the blood left behind from my mother’s bloods from the birth and caking it over his cuts.

“I was meant to be yours and you mine Chelsea! How could – could you leave me?” I laughed.

How could he be so… unbelievably delusional? “WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MOTHER?”

“Who the fuck cares? She was gone, haven’t seen her since.”

YOU LOCKED US IN?”

“Yes,” he spat angrily, I turned to look at Gabriel, he was looking down, with a frown on his face but when I read his mind, all he was thinking about was this moment.

I nodded, “LAY DOWN ON YOUR BACK, DON’T MOVE, and DON’T EVEN SPEAK!”

.

.

I interrogated each one, asking all the men, question after question only to come to naught. The only thing I did learn was that these guys weren’t the only people looking for or going to attempt to get to me.

That’s all.

Whoever Jax was though, he was paying numerous individuals to get me. One by one Gabriel shot and killed each one, but Leo, he was mine. There was one item in this room, when Gabriel ran out of bullets, he walked over to a tall chest opened the both doors revealing various artillery. As the minutes passed by I would occasionally look at the items, until finally two things caught my attention, an exacto knife and silver dust. While Gabriel asked different questions after I gave a command that they must answer his questions as well I took the container of silver dust, and cut my palm over it.

Mid question Gabe stalked over to me, “What are you doing?”

I shrugged, “You’ll see.”  I murmured

When Leo was the only one left I took the container I had prepared, walking to him as he lay flat on the ground. Lifting his shirt up, I took the exacto knife to begin my work. “Did you know I have no affinity to silver?  Does nothing to me Leo,” I said carving the word ‘little’ first before pouring some of the contents onto his chest, smearing it equally. Without free will to move or even so much as scream, Leo’s frame vibrated in pain, panting but feeling every little incision I made fill up with the blood silver mixture.

His skin, flesh burned, my blood fighting the silver, his body rejecting it as other wolves would. Just kill me! Pleaseeeeee!!  The pain would never lessen, not for a minute. End it! Kill me! Because as my blood healed the damage, the silver ran its course. Tears leaked from the corner of Leo’s eyes, and he gagged on his own spittle, but he didn’t scream, couldn’t scream or move an inch.

After looking at my handy and listening to him plead in his mind for me to kill him, I picked the exacto knife up, and carved the word, ‘shit.’ Doing with it what I did before, smearing the concoction over the open wound, and watching emotionlessly. ‘Little shit,’ his nick name for me carved into his chest and torso.

I walked to the door opening it, and am met with worried faces of Jack and Violet. Noah and James look past me, “pick him up and put him in Gabriel’s car,” I said walking past everyone, Gabriel following me, slipping his hand in mine. “We’re going to your parents’ house, let them know we’re on our way,” I said in my monotone voice. Gabriel came to stand in front of me bringing my face up to his, searching my eyes, “You’re brining him to Rian?” he asked finally.

“Yea,” I replied absentmindedly, I’d be bringing him to Rian alright.

_________________________________

So vote (if you liked it)... 

Comment (if you have something to say & becuase I  love to hear from you guys). 

© 2014 new_season All Rights Reserved