Chapter 54

A/N: NOT EDITED.

IS MADELINES MATE UNKNOWN #2? Yes he is.

Is Jax unknown #2? Can’t tell you yet, you’ll just have to continue reading.

Will I be blending HFM and unconditional? No, Rainy and Chris have their own story. Like I said, when I started HFM I wrote that because I guess it hit me that I wanted a prequel to when Rainy and Chelsea cross paths.

Is ‘His Forgotten Mate’ part of the unexpected series? YES.

Are we closer to figuring out who is causing all this trouble? Yes and no.

What happened last chapter? Gabriel was at the Alpha Summit that, surprise!!!  Was about Chelsea and he felt a pinch on his neck. Then Chelsea screamed out to him over their mate-link. He went ballistic, revealing his gifts, and then teleported Marx, Nonno Sabastian, Victor his cousin, Saul and Rico back to California. He called Wolf (Chelsea’s Uncle who had people 10 blocks away, monitoring Chelsea,) and Logan (from HFM he is the leader of the Gaurdians’) to come help him find Chelsea.

I'm having problems with the order in chapters from 45-52?If you go back and uninstall the Wattpad app, then reinstall it and if that doesn't work, let me know in this chapter...

So here's the next chapter,

roxann.

~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~

Chapter 54 – Gabriel POV

I appear in our kitchen, and Casey and Ava are their waiting, Ava leaves Casey, walking closer to me, “Papa home,” she said happily, lifting her hands so she could be picked up. Looking at me with eyes like her mother, despite not being biologically related to either of us.

“Where Momma?” she asked looking at Nonno, Victor, Marx, Saul and Rico.

“Moonstar,” she said looking at Marx, he smiled stupidly at her. Facing me again she asked for Chelsea… how did I answer that? Was there a way to answer that in words she understood that wouldn’t sadden or frighten her?

“Your momma is lost but we’re going to find her, mini topolino…” Nonno Sabastian stepped in thankfully. Ava took her eyes off me and looked at Nonno, “Who that?” she furrowed her brows cutely.

“My Nonno,” I answered, not sure she even understood, without Chelsea to confirm. I didn’t have long to dwell on that because in came Lukas and Violet. Jamie behind them, held up by James, looking rough and stumbling over his own feet.

“What happened?” I demanded, surprised that Jamie was the one to speak.

He looked around, concentrating on his hand weirdly, but I could see he was trying to meet my eyes, just struggling, “We – had – class. Me – Madeline and Scarlet messed up. Asked if we could go over everything, again and again. Professor Baptiste pretty much forced Chelsea and I to have an extra practice. With them. They called said there was free open studio space, they signed up. We arrived, nothing w-was off," he paused.

Jamie rubbed his hands over his face, "They were waiting outside for us, drinking something, James hung back like always, only by two minutes, not to draw attention, Lukas and Violet were waiting outside the auditorium when we entered and I felt a sharp jab to – to my neck, everything went dark. They had other human dancers waiting but dressed, we were heading to change, and Madeline and Scarlet were behind us, I don’t know – I went down instantly. I couldn’t even scream or speak – when I woke up there was Lukas and Violet. No Scarlet and no Madeline.” I rubbed my hand over my neck, remembering that pinch feeling I had.