Chapter 44

A/n: NOT EDITED.

First, thank you all for reading and commenting... especially those that gave feedback last chapter... I wasn't too sure how that chapter would be recieved, but I'm glad that it was helpful to answering questions about Chelsea's gifts etc. Like I said, I'll never leave you guys wondering...

anyways, I'm off to take a nap, because my cold is kicking my butt!

>> there are two POV's here, first Chelsea then Gabriel.

Chapter 44 (Chelsea POV)

Gabriel's face... I don't think... the look of pure devastation when his eyes opened and met mine, the pain crushing and taking my breath away.  His eyes watered, mine watering in response to his. I couldn't speak, couldn't even swallow. He pulled in deeply, and when he exhaled, the tears that had gathered slipped over the edge, falling.

"Gabriel..?" my whisper cutting the silence, he leaned in, his lips quivering against mine, my eyes close and the tears fall. He sobs against me, his lips pulling away, moving down he wraps his arms around my torso, pressing his face hard against my stomach, hiding his face. Then it hits me.

Oh God, how could I be so careless? I'm so sorry Gabriel, I said resting my hand on the back of his neck, trying to comfort him. How could I just show him the part about his sister... yes I would be able to bring her back, but that fact or not, he had lost her, someone did kill her. So I did the only thing I could do now, I gave him comfort, running my hands thru his hair gently scratching his scalp, as his body vibrated with sadness, his hold on me never once lessening.

.

.

Besides that initial sob, he made no noise, all I had to go on that he was crying was the wetness of my t-shirt and his shaking. We remained that way for a long time, until the shaking halted and his hold on me relaxed, he turned his head to face mine, "You know what blows my mind sweetheart?" He asked his eyes red and still wet.

Yesterday I lo- I loved you more than I did the day before and now, I- I love you more than I did yesterday. I know why they chose you Chelsea, I really do because they found the one person- God does everything make sense now... he shook his head looking slightly and I wasn't sure if he was still seeing me, not just looking, his thoughts scattered.

Katie is safe... he thought mostly to himself but I was already listening, I nodded closing my eyes when I accepted the truth. My dream, wasn't a dream, I hadn't made it up. Everything that Mother and dad told me was true, Gabriel confirmed it. All of it. My heart sped up.

I watched as he took two calming breaths and did the same, you can't die?

No.

 Why would Jamie take a bullet for you?

So I wouldn't have my secret out...

He nodded, and I felt a shift of respect gained for Jamie at that.

Jamies' wolf is your wolves brother... he thought not really asking me a question.

You are the Moon Goddess? Or Queen of Were's? Can you shift into other animals?

Aria snorted, Is he serious right now? She asked.

Gabriel... I know as much as you know now...

They said you had to face something... do you think you will die because of this? I mean there is no way to kill you right? You'd come back...? No don't answer that he shook his head, backtracking.