Chapter 39

A/N: not edited and this is by far the roughest chapter I think i've EVER posted. I mean seriously, when I'm feeling better in a few days I'll probably go back and be like WTF was I thinking lol!!

Anyways Enjoy :)

Chapter 39 (Chelsea POV)

 “LEO… YOU CAN SPEAK, ONLY TO ME… HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?” I asked and watched and listened as he gritted his teeth, keep your mouth closed Leo, trying to hold his tongue. Don’t answer her! His eyes narrowing on me, how is she doing this? But in the end he can’t disobey. No! No!  

“You’re mine! I wanted you back! I’ve been watching you, came under a new identity, but Gavino” he spat Gabe’s last name like it was poison, “made sure no one would hire me when they ran my picture so I had to get in the hard way.” He smirked at me and I inhaled once again, the stench of paint thick, but I realize that his scent is heavily covered but not by paint.

.

.

I look at the men all filled with fear, listening to their thoughts.

Gavino… no one mentioned Gavino!

Move your legs! Fight!

Money! Fuck the money!

“WHO TOLD YOU Gabriel WAS MY MATE!? HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!?” I roared angrily.

Gavino’s girl? Fuck! Never should have taken this job!

Leslie! Leslie! Oh god!

How is she controlling us?

“I kidnapped Marco’s child, told him to suggest to Gabriel that you should be brought here to decide on what color we paint the place,” Leo answered his jaw clenched, he tried to lock it.

WHO TOLD YOU?” I was gaining anger, but I had more control that he assumed, I’d attack him in rage.

“Rian.”

Surprise, Surprise!

.

.

“Chelsea?” Gabriel said carefully, my eyes were still focused on Leo and I didn’t want to take my eyes from his but I forced myself too.

Gabriel had by then pulled his gun out and had it trained on Leo now to my back, “Do you want to explain?” his face pale but blank. Void of any emotion, yet I was fairly certain that mine was the same as well.

“Later. We have to work fast, do you have somewhere we can interrogate these guys?” Leo had been mindlinking with someone, they probably knew where he was and could be coming here at any moment.

He nodded, why didn’t you tell me what you can do? He tried over the link instead.

Please Gabriel… Later.

Fine, later he confirmed not really having a choice because Jack, Noah and Violet all came barging in from the door, the rest just entering thru the broken window. Looking at the men, with their guns on the floor, Giovanni who I didn’t know was here spoke, “How did you disarm all of them?”  He asked incredulously.

“I thought I told you to stop questioning me, what makes you think you can question Gabriel either?” I growled, turning away from him when he looked away in respect.