Chapter 48

A/N: NOT EDITED.

After a goodnights sleep I'm feeling like 80% back to my old self. Thanks everyone for commenting, and voting.

Someone said that comments needed a like button... honey... you are so right. Waking up this morning and reading them, i swear I was laughing & coughing over all of them!!

!!! >>> there is a warning area just skip ahead to where it ends to continue reading <<< !!!

Chapter 48 (CHELSEA POV)

 After Sabastian and Clara left Gabriel and I cleaned up and went to check on Ava before heading to our room.

“I’m gonna shower, you want to join me?” Gabe asked placing kisses on my shoulder, I almost gave in. Almost.

“I – n – no. No, that’s okay,” I struggled to get out and felt Gabe’s body still before pulling away and turning me to face me. Worry etched all over his face.  

 Stay strong… mate will love this… 

About earlier – I-”

“No that’s not why. I just showered before you guys arrived, that’s all,” I lied.

“Okay love,” he moved closer dipping his head down to mine. Lips moving against mine softly. I was lost. Lost but still safe with Gabriel.

“I’ll be back,” he murmured as he pulled away. I was still rooted to my spot trying to recover from the drug that was Gabriel’s lips, scent and over all presences. I watched in a haze as he removed his gun placing it on the side table of our bed, before grabbing sleep pants and heading to our bathroom. The soft click of the door closing, was all that brought me clarity, I had 30 minutes at the most…

I went to our closet, finding one of my purchases from earlier today. After Gabe’s lingerie shot I went to Violet for help. Clearly unaware that would be mean torturous girl talk while shopping for something close to the piece he imagined on me. And of course that took almost three hours.

But as I slipped into the sheer floaty black babydoll with embroidered black spots and matching panties, and I couldn’t wait for Gabriel’s reaction.

Taking my hair down, brushing it out a bit, I went to his gun, took the bullets out, putting them in the draw, not shocked to find another Beretta in there, I went to the end of the bed, resting calmly.

Closing my eyes, when I hear the shower shut off, and listen to him dress, I hear the door knob twist, I take the his piece, and drag it slowly over my body. Starting at my sternum, dragging the muzzle down to my hip bone, across to the right, then back up between my hardened peaks.

Even with my eyes closed I knew I was affecting him, I could hear his heart quicken, heard him swallow. I repeated the circuit. Once, twice, then four more times, before he had even made it so much as 10 feet away from the bed and even then I didn’t stop.

“C-Chelsea…” he his low and husky washes over me. Encourages me. Each circuit I trail his piece lower, closer to my center. Slowly I let my legs fall apart. Gently. Lower. Until finally the muzzle has rubbed my ridiculously sensitive bundle of nerves.

“Ugh,” Gabriel groans and my eyes flutter open, and meet his. I gaze into his eyes, watching the hunger grow, never stopping my movements. Observing as his eyes darken, nose flares slightly and he takes one very measured step.

As confident and flawless as possible, I gracefully rise to my knees, my eyes on his face watching as his jaw clenches tight in sync with his hands at his side.