Chapter 51

A/N: NOT EDITED.

Chapter 51 – Jay POV

I left the home I shared with Anya, heading straight to the cellar on the property, why had she chose the name Jaxon… it couldn’t be purely be coincidence.

When I arrived I was met with Ames and Madeline, “Dad, where have you been? Mom’s needed you, been asking for you?” Ames said.

“Dad, you don’t believe what that girl said do you? Mom couldn’t have known-” I stopped her words with a growl, Chelsea was my daughter too. I might not have raised her, but she was. Hiding my scent, I strode briskly past them, and headed to the cellar, the door closed but no one, no guard were even outside, listening, I hear Rian snap at someone, “Well?” inhaling I marked the scent as belonging to George.

“Don’t push me Rian… you’ll be here for a while, no more than two weeks. I’m going to convince everyone that Chelsea forced you to make those lies. I’m going to call in some favors,” George replies, not even correcting her for stepping over and her obvious rude tone and behavior.

“And soon, neither of us will have to worry about that little bitch Chelsea, the Elders plan to take care of her at the Alpha Summit,” George replied, angering me, but listening carefully I hear the chair scrap against the concrete, turning the way I came hearing him speak to Rian.

“Sit tight.”

“You better not fucking cross me Gavino,” Rian spat. Waiting up near the door, I unmask my scent, breathing deeply like I just arrived as George comes out. “Alpha?” I asked feigning concern. Looking towards the cell holding my mate worried.

“Don’t worry Beta, I haven’t decided what to do to Rian, after speaking to her, I’ve come to decide that Chelsea being a white wolf was able to force her to say those things…” George said, meeting my eyes, and I simulate relief, breathing deeply my shoulders sag. I nodded, “I’m going to see her if you have nothing else Alpha…”

“Yes. Yes. I’m sure you are in a rush to see her…” he smiles kindly at me, I nodded heading down the stairs, pushing the door open, closing it behind me, looking at the monster I didn't know anymore.

“Rian.”

.

.

.

.

Gabriel POV

35,000 feet in the air on a plane with my father, Andrew, Ethan, Sabastian, Dante, Cousin and Victor over the North Atlantic Ocean. As though this wasn’t bad enough Elders Caelum and Tallon were aboard as well and my mother. Who was looking at me, and had yet to approach me; I knew she was here because of her pregnancy and after Chelsea had informed them of the strength of their last child, dad trusted no one, not after what he learned from Rian prior to this trip.

Elder Caelum comes to the chair across from me, “Will your Chelsea be joining from a later flight?” Caelum asked the first person to approach me since I said my fake pleasantries upon entering.

In the last few days many things were settled, I had asked James to be my mates guard, as well as Violet, while I was gone, and even after I returned as a formality. Also deciding that James would be my Beta, and Noah, my third in command, but unlike my father, I wanted things done right. I needed the best around me, not just the best strongest wolf, but mentally quick as well. That remained calm and thoughtful when I exploded and wanted to behave rashly.