Chapter 58

• Dedicated to to my mommmy its her birthday!!!

A/N: not edited

Chapter 58 – Gabriel POV

Chelsea! I tried again, disappointed as hell when she didn’t respond, had I really lost her? I had. “Don’t even go there!” Marx said with conviction, “this isn’t your fault, with what we know, I’m not sure that only wolves are behind this. I mean they made a car vanish,” he and I were pondering this but I still felt out of my depths here.

“Sh- she could be anywhere right now and we cannot find her, Kai – can find anyone. With Chelsea nothing comes up,” I said what I feared the most.

“I cannot, say what whoever has her is willing to do but… after your performance and hacking abilities, I personally wouldn’t move her, I believe she’s in California-”

“What would be the point?” I interrupt him, “Move her now? Move her later?”

“Look, maybe they didn’t know that they needed to be more careful. I believe they need her alive. If this was about killing her, the syringe would contain poison or a lethal dose of something to kill her. It wasn’t. that works in our favor. While you were gone we actually had Jamies blood tested, so maybe we need to go at this from another direction. There has to be a trail Gabriel,” I thought over his words and it really made me think about this from all angles. But instead of elimination a suspect I added one. Added a new theory as well.

Gabriel you could be right… Max agreed and after what Chelsea told me, showed me, it made sense.

“Francesca,” I spoke and something flashed in Jamies’ eyes. He knew that she could do this. Everyone was waiting.

“She wouldn’t do this,” Giovanni said while Jamie said, “She could do this,” Giovanni whipped his head to face Jamie.

“Will someone please explain what is happening?” James said when Jamie and I hadn’t broken eye contact.

“Francesca has the ability to make the weak minded do and believe what she says,” Jamie answered and my respect for him increased.

“How-”

“That is what Chelsea believed,” he answered.

“She could make Madeline believe that this Robert Delaney guy is her mate and convince Scarlet to help as well,” he continued but I tuned them out and opened my laptop and manually asked Kai to search for Leo, Robert and Francesca.

Even if they aren’t entering the same place together.

One could be entering from the back, the other the front, but if they’re at the same place at the same time, it could very well be what I believed in the first place, each working separately with different end games but they happened to cross paths. Francesca would be the perfect person to help get Chelsea, promise her she’d have me in the end and she’d be glad to help probably. Or depending on how scorned she felt now, she knows that the only way to hurt me, is to hurt Chelsea…