Chapter 21

A/N:this story has not been edited.

Dedicated to: Live-n-Laugh >> wrote me a great summary :)

Thank you all the rest of you that are voting and commenting, and just being awesome!  So this Chapter has dual POV's one from Gabriel, the other from Chelsea :) 

Chapter 21 (Gabriel POV)

I knew this blow up between Samuel and Jamie, would be coming soon but this was not the place I thought it would happen, however this is a great opportunity for Jamie to make a name for himself. In this room there were 16 werewolves, and 20 humans, however none of the human, not even the professor was in this room yet, he could say what he had to say and that would be 16 wolves that heard him.

By the end of the day, it would be 200 people maybe over 3 different packs, not counting my old pack. I know Chelsea wanted to put him Samuel in his place, Jamie was a big boy he could handle this shit on his own.

I was distracted, but not so preoccupied that I didn’t know something was greatly bothering my mate, I could feel it, but no matter how I tried, she wouldn’t open up to me. Having no experience in this, I just remained there… I would and had let her know, that I was there when she was ready to talk. I tried to think of what I had done lately that could make her feel out of balance or different.

I had my plans and I would be damned if I didn’t do things the way I wanted now, I knew she was on edge and wound up tightly, her little body just achy for my touch but I wasn’t going to just fuck her, this would be different. Different however was giving me blue balls.  

Still even with that, I knew she was worth the wait, I didn’t want her to have one single doubt in her mind that I was worthy of her when we finally crossed that line.

That being said, she teased as much as I teased her, but she didn’t even know how bad I wanted her. Even fully clothed, I knew what those clothes covered, her perfect breasts, soft curves, supple ass and she was soft. The softest skin I’ve ever had the opportunity of running my fingers over, and boy did I want to run over her. The only marks that ruined her body were the ones Leo had placed upon her, but even then, when it came down to it, I found them beautiful; it let me know just how strong my mate was. I’m not even sure I really did know that though.

I saw her strength when I experienced what she went through but that was when she was 11 years old. Now, she was 17 years old, six years was a long time, and surely she had grown, not just in body, but mind and strength.

Even now, just now in fact, when I wheeled and turned on her, about to shoot my wrath at her, she stood up to me, cocked her brow up and instantly with just a look, put me in my place.

But I loved that it was respectful, it was just a look but it held so much, she didn’t throw a fit, or cry or bitch at me, whining about how I treat her, in front of everyone she gave me a look, one that said ‘watch yourself.’ Three deep breaths and I had myself in check once again. Still she just showed them, and myself that Maggie was nothing but a doormat, one that I wouldn’t give Chelsea up for.

But without digressing, Chelsea was hiding something… Or is it you hiding something and you’re worried that she’ll find out and you’re projecting your guilt onto her?  Max asked.

Was I projecting my guilt onto her? No… I am hiding something but still so is she. I knew I just needed a little time before I tell her. So if I needed that time, as much as it drove me crazy that she wasn’t reaching out to me, I’d give her that time. For all I knew she was feeling conflicted about her feelings right now, hormones... us being mates, but still she had the upper hand on me.