Breton Battlemage - Roxara

Name: Roxara

Age: 23

Nicknames: Roxy

Gender: Female

Birthday: August 10th

Looks:

Likes: Magic, traveling, camping under the stars, sweets, cooking

Dislikes: Alcohol, spicy things, being cooped up, crowds

Personality: Roxara is a lot of things; a sensitive yet eccentric soul, she also tries to resolve things peacefully rather than through pointless fighting. That doesn't mean she can't be sassy; she's especially sassy whenever she's worried someone she cares about is hurt.

Sexuality: Straight (Married to Farkas)

Other: Roxara is the only daughter of a pair of silver miners who previously lived in Markarth; when she was a toddler, the small family moved to Morrowind.
At a young age, her magical abilities sprung up, and so she learned everything she knew from the wizards of House Telvanni. When she was finally ready, she returned to Skyrim, her sights set on the College of Winterhold.
On her way to Winterhold, she met Farkas in the plains near Whiterun. The two struck up a friendship, but didn't meet again until after Roxara graduated from the College. After a while, the two had a blossoming romance that led to their marriage. Now, after Roxara joined the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieve's Guild, the two live in Whiterun, with Vilkas and his wife (Karli).
Roxara has an allergy to carrots and salmon, other than that no other illnesses or ailments.

Quotes: "Magic is a tool, just like any weapon." "Wait, my people did WHAT to Markarth?!" "Farkas may be an oaf, but he's my oaf, and I love him."

Member of: College of Winterhold, Thieve's Guild, & the Dark Brotherhood

Theme Song: