Assassin - Kaiya

Name: Kaiya Quinn

Age: 25

Nicknames: Kai, Sunny

Gender: Female

Birthday: March 17th

Looks: Kaiya has medium length brown hair that she sometimes braids, dark brown eyes, tanned skin, and freckles across her nose and cheeks. She's around 5'9 and she has a skinny build. Her everyday attire consists of a white blouse and black pants. When she's out assassinating people, she wears shades of black and violet.

Likes: Being an assassin, traveling around Remnant, spicy foods, meeting new people, getting paid

Dislikes: Roman Torchwick, rich snobs, the Schnee Family (except for Weiss and Winter, she likes them), her old boss

Personality: At first glance, Kaiya seems to give off the impression that she's cold and heartless, due to her reputation as an assassin. While cold and heartless when she's killing people, Kaiya is actually very kind, with a "no nonsense" sort of attitude. She does get angered easily, though, and if she gets angry, you'll need to confiscate her weapons so she doesn't injure anybody. Underneath all that, she's also an extreme hopeless romantic, waiting for "the right one."

Sexuality: Pansexual

Other: Kaiya was born into a poor family in Argus, and often she'd try to sneak onto the ships headed for Atlas. When she turned 16, her parents decided to send her to Atlas to join the Huntsman academy there, but she never got to join thanks to Cinder Fall finding her on the streets and taking her in. From then until she turned 22, she learned how to fight and how to use different types of dust, and took part in assassinating many. But after the fall of Beacon, Kaiya had a change of heart, so she left and began traveling all over.
She eventually met Raven Branwen and became a part of her tribe, as one of the best assassins, but left so she could travel again.
Kaiya has never unlocked her semblance; her aura color, however, is violet. Her weapons include a katana, and several smaller daggers she hides in her sleeves.
Kaiya also has bipolar disorder, and she's allergic to gluten.

Quotes: "Just because I'm an assassin doesn't mean I'm an asshole." "I know what Cinder is like. So you'll need me."

Theme Songs:

Die by Jeff Williams and Casey Lee Williams

I Got A Boy by Girls Generation