Big 5 - Aramina

Name: Aramina

Age: unknown, looks about 24

Nicknames: Spirit Girl, Demon (by those who don't like her)

Gender: Female

Birthday: January 1st

Looks: Aramina has long, wavy, mint green hair, pale blue eyes, and extremely pale skin. She's around 5'8 in height and has a slim build, not being built for fighting as a matter of fact. She normally wears all black clothes; no armor or weapons for this shy spirit, she doesn't fight much.

Likes: Helping people, children, mint flavored things, Jarred, all of her friends, small animals

Dislikes: Demons, being called a demon, evil people who hurt innocent people, when people forget her

Personality: Aramina's personality basically rivals that of Ariadne's; she's rather shy, having not interacted with many humans before. She's also very quiet, and will rarely speak unless she's helping someone. If bad things happen, she'll make sure nobody remembers her, even if it hurts her deep inside.

Sexuality: Straight

Other: Aramina is a spirit, from the Fade (much like Cole.) Like Cole, she spends her time helping people ever since she left the Fade.
Her time in the Fade... Wasn't fun, as she'd put it. She was constantly targeted by many demons, for reasons unknown. She soon decided it was time she traveled to the mortal world - and soon, she'd find the very first person she'd help. Aka a young man named Jarred, who'd just escaped from his master after being a slave for several years. She helped him get through his pain, and soon her and Jarred became instant friends. They later began traveling together, eventually joining the group that plans to stop several of the world's biggest enemies.

Quotes: "Will you remember me? Please?" "I... I want to help. But only if you'll let me."

Theme Songs:

Cold by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams

Blank Space by Taylor Swift