Angel - Charlie

Name: Charlie Nyx

Age: Unknown (She appears to be in her mid 20s, but she's been around since the very beginning)

Nicknames: Cherry, Angel

Gender: Female

Birthday: May 24th

Looks: Charlie has long & very curly dark red hair, deep maroon eyes, very fair skin, and stands at 5'7. Her body is built almost like an acrobat, and both of her arms are covered in tattoos, along with two smaller tattoos on her lower back and ankle respectively. Her wings, which appear from time to time, are ashy gray. Her main attire is pictured below.

Outfit:

Likes: Cherries, being an angel, keeping people safe, reading, training, being with her angel friends & her brother

Dislikes: Hell, people getting hurt, alcohol, spicy & sour foods, blood magic, any and all kinds of abuse

Personality: Charlie is multiple things; she's extremely protective of those she cares about, a firm believer in doing what's right, and she even has a slight romantic side (after years of watching the human world from the heavens). Despite all of this, she is very clueless about how the human world works, and often will need help understanding humans more.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Other: Charlie is, by all accounts, an angel, who lives with other angels and the deities that are worshipped by those in Tamriel, Thedas, etc. She's been around since the very beginning, witnessing war after war, including the Dragon War and the Oblivion Crisis, along with the rising and falling of numerous monarchies.
Now, Charlie has been sent to the mortal world to aid the Dragonborn & her friends, since the other angels (including her older brother) are busy keeping things together in the heavens.
Charlie possesses basic angel abilities, including teleporting and healing. She is also immortal, obviously, but she's extremely weak to angel weapons & any demonic magic (not Daedric).

Quotes: "My duty is to protect those who are in need of protection, so I'll do just that." "I miss my brother sometimes. Maybe I'll see him again."

Theme Songs:

Lips of An Angel by Hinder

The Triumph by Jeff Williams and Casey Lee Williams

Wings by Jeff Williams and Casey Lee Williams