Bloodbender - Zelenia

Name: Zelenia Fowler

Age: 27

Nicknames: Zel

Gender: Female

Birthday: August 9th

Looks: Zelenia has waist length white hair, golden brown eyes, and extremely pale skin. She's around 5'8 and her body figure is slightly skinnier than most others. Her two outfit variations are below.

Outfits:

(Worn when trying to trick/manipulate people)

(Actual attire)

Likes: Tormenting people, blood magic, blood-bending, alcohol

Dislikes: Nice people, sweet foods, being imprisoned, any authority figures

Personality: Before she started using blood-bending, Zelenia could be described as a very humorous person with a smile that could light up a room. After, she became very cold, cruel, and, in a way, is very much insane, as well as manipulative.

Sexuality: Lesbian

Other: Zelenia grew up in a poor village, learning how to use her magic in secret. Until one day, when she was 8 years old, she had been taken to a Circle of Magi, where she met and befriended another girl her age named Malina. The two became best friends, and they'd study together and practice their abilities with the other apprentices their age. They both went through their Harrowings, and survived. But then things began to change...
Zelenia started reading about blood magic, and on a full moon night, she discovered blood-bending - the ability to control the liquid within one's body. With practice, she was able to master both abilities, and finally staged her escape when she was 22 years old.
Before she could fully escape, Malina had caught up to her, begging her to not leave since the other girl knew that Zelenia would be hunted if she escaped. But Zelenia had brushed her off, using her blood-bending abilities to keep Malina in place while she escaped and destroyed her phylactery.
Ever since then, Zelenia has been traveling the world, using her evil abilities to crush anyone who stands in her way.

Quotes: "Blood-bending and blood magic are the best kinds of weapons." "They'll never catch me. My abilities make sure of it."

Theme Songs:

Lionize by Jeff Williams

Paper Moon (from Soul Eater)