*Former* Exotic Dancer - Gabriel

Name: Gabriel Eli Moser

Age: 24

Nicknames: None (he won't tell anyone any of his stage names), but some call him Gabe

Gender: Male

Birthday: December 25th

Looks: Gabriel has short & styled black hair, liquor brown eyes, and tanned skin with a few freckles here and there. He's around 5'11 and he has the build of a dancer, along with a tattoo of a rose on his wrist. His attire is pictured below.

Outfit:

(Hidden in one part is a dagger he keeps just in case his magic runs dry)

Likes: Dancing (in general), romance novels, spicy food, chocolate, making new friends, magic

Dislikes: Being called derogatory names, rude people, the old brothel he worked in, being used, evil people, being half incubus

Personality: Being half incubus, Gabriel can seem very flirty and seductive. While he can be flirtatious at times, Gabriel is really a sweet, kind, and sassy young man, who's not afraid to stand up for himself and others when it really comes down to it. Unfortunately, this serves as a major weakness, as he's gotten hurt several times.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Other: Gabriel is a lot of things. First, he's half incubus. His father was (obviously) an incubus while his birth mother was a human mage living in Cyrodiil. Second, he is indeed a mage, having inherited his gifts from his late mother. Third, his past is not one he speaks highly of.
When Gabriel came of age, he was forced into working at a brothel as a sort of exotic dancer (as well as servicing the patrons who'd come) so he could take care of himself and his dying mother. While proud of his dancing, Gabriel hates mentioning the derogatory things that were said to him when he was 'servicing' the men and women who came to the brothel. He finally bought his way out when he turned 21, before he left the city altogether and started traveling.
Gabriel has no major mental illnesses or allergies, but he does have an addiction to caffeine pills (since he needed to take them to stay awake long enough to perform). He also specializes in using ice magic, lightning magic, and necromancy, along with his very few incubus abilities.

Quotes: "Yes, I used to be a stripper... and I used to work in a brothel. I was poor, okay?" "Just because I have experience with exotic dancing, doesn't mean I can't kick your ass."

Theme Songs:

Earned It by The Weeknd

Freak Me by Silk

Slow Jams by Kanye West featuring Twista and Jamie Foxx

Careless Whisper by George Michael