Child of Death - Freyja

Name: Freyja Hearthfire

Age: 26

Nicknames: None

Gender: Female

Birthday: June 24th

Looks: Freyja has short pastel purple hair, extremely pale skin that's dotted with freckles, and hazel eyes. She also seems to like wearing purple lipstick. She's around 5'3 without her heels, she's on the curvy side, and she usually wears pastel colored clothes when not wearing regal dresses. Her weapon of choice is her magic along with a scythe.

Weapon:

Likes: Pastel things, cute things, being with friends, pranking people with her magic, using her powers for good

Dislikes: Being a noble, using her powers for bad things, war, fighting amongst friends

Personality: Freyja is the embodiment of sunshine, rainbows, and happiness. Despite being the daughter of Death, she tries to have a more positive outlook on life. She's a huge softie, especially around her crush, the blinded bandit Giselle.

Sexuality: Lesbian

Other: Freyja is the daughter of Death; how it happened, no one knows. All Freyja remembers was being abandoned by her birth mother at a young age, never knowing her father, and she was therefore taken to Honorhall Orphanage in Riften. While there, she was especially treated horribly by Grelod the Kind, due to her possessing magical abilities even then. At the age of 7, she was adopted by a pair of nobles from Solitude, and her life became somewhat happier.
She never really had freedom; she was expected to act like a noble and go to all the fancy parties.
When she grew into a teenager, she started secretly honing her magical abilities, as well as secretly going out and learning how to fight from the growing number of Huntsmen and Huntresses who were visiting Skyrim. Eventually, one of those mentors gave her her current weapon, and her fate was sealed. She became a protector of Solitude by night, whilst still playing along with her soft noble parents during the day.
Through her excursions, she found out the truth about her parentage when she received word that her birth mother had died, and who her father allegedly was. Thus, she decided she wanted to try and make contact with Death himself.
When she turned 24, she met and befriended Giselle, a blind former bandit, and ultimately decided that she was going to leave home and travel with her. This led to her joining up with the Dragonborn and her allies.
Freyja has no known allergies or illnesses. She also has a huge crush on Giselle. Whether or not she'll act on those feelings, nobody knows for sure.

Quotes: "My father is Death, yes. I don't see him much." "Don't tell my stupid adoptive parents, but... I fell hard for Giselle."

Theme Songs:

Friend by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams

Until the End by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams