Evil - Ria Rivani

Name: Ria Alejandra Rivani

Age: 23

Nicknames: Little Psycho

Gender: Female

Birthday: January 10th

Looks: Like her sister, Ria has red hair and green eyes, but that's where their similarities end. Ria isn't as curvy as her sister (or as busty), but rather she has the lithe body of a rogue. Ria is around 5'6, and can typically be seen wearing torn maid's clothes.

Likes: Bloodshed, killing people, torturing people, revenge

Dislikes: Mari, not getting her way, her past

Personality: Ria is quite the opposite of her sister; before Mari left, she was rather shy and not social at all (besides with Mari). After her sister left, Ria slowly began her descent into madness. By the time she was 19, she was fully insane. And not in a good way.

Sexuality: Bisexual (goes both ways)

Other: Ria's past is somewhat shrouded in mystery; all that's known is the fact that she was forced into servitude after her older sister, Mari, left the family to join a pirate crew. As the years went by, Ria slowly began to become unhinged, especially since she began to loathe her sister. It reached a point where, after she killed her boss and his family, she became what she is now: a psychotic young woman, working for one of the most feared beings in the world.
She is rather obsessed with finding her sister and killing her, but among her other obsessions is her mysterious partner.

Quotes: "My sister is a damn whore, and she knows it too!" "Oh I'll have my revenge on Mari. She'll know true terror when I'm done with her!" "Let's play a game, shall we?"

Theme Songs:

I Don't Wanna Die by Hollywood Undead

Hide and Seek (Vocaloid song)