Teens/Half Daedra - Fey

Name: Fey Mora

Age: 19

Nicknames: None

Gender: Female

Birthday: March 14th

Looks: Contrary to both of her parents, Fey has long blonde hair and sea green eyes (which glow brighter green when she either senses trouble or is angry). She's on the shorter side, being 5'4, and she's actually rather skinny for being a rogue. She wears normal hunting attire, and her weapon of choice is a bow, given to her by her godfather Hircine.

Likes: Books, hunting, libraries, being with her friends, rebelling, archery

Dislikes: Whenever her mother is being pushy, being grounded, rules, people who hate books

Personality: Fey is a lot of things; she gets her stubborn nature from her mother, and she gets her nerdiness from her father. On her own, she's rather rebellious, feisty, and not afraid to speak her mind. Sometimes, though, those traits get her in trouble.

Sexuality: Straight

Other: Fey is the daughter of Hermaeous Mora (Daedra of Fate and Knowledge) and Azura (Daedra of Twilight). She spent most of her life cooped up in Oblivion, traveling between her realm and her parents' realms. Eventually, she found enough courage to travel to the mortal realm, where she met her best friend, Rini. She also met a young man named Chris Fahnhaelviet, and ultimately she developed a crush on him.
Its implied that, while she lived in Oblivion, she became friends with another half daedra named Javi.
Other than everything else, she is extremely close with her godfather Hircine, who was actually the Daedra who introduced her to the Hunt and gave her her first weapon - her bow, which comes with a set of unique arrows.
Fey's biggest fear is failure, and disappointing her parents.

Quotes: "Sometimes you just need to curl up with a good book. Or sometimes shooting an arrow through your problem helps too." "Wish my mother would stop smothering me."

Theme Songs:

The Hanging Tree from The Hunger Games

Don't Wait by Joey Graceffa

Firework by Katy Perry