Altmer Talos Worshipper - Elasha

Name: Elasha Helesalor

Age: 119

Nicknames: Elsie

Gender: Female

Birthday: September 1st

Looks:

Likes: Talos, free worship, spiced wine, sweetrolls, traveling, being with her husband

Dislikes: The Thalmor, her past, being restricted, fear

Personality: Elasha tends to be very serious at times, having a sort of no nonsense attitude. She's especially serious in battle, not wanting to lose any allies if she can help it.

Sexuality: Straight (Married to Moth gro-Bagol)

Other: Elasha was (of course) born in the Summerset Isles, but moved to Cyrodiil with her Thalmor parents when she was young. As a result, she ended up joining the Aldmeri Dominion, but left when she was a young(er) woman, not liking the way they practiced their ideals. She lived a life on the streets, until she was helped by a group of secret Talos worshippers. From then on, she began to worship Talos, believing that he sent the other worshippers to save her from the streets. Eventually she moved to Skyrim, thinking she could practice her religion freely... she was wrong.
Along the way, she met Janny, the Dragonborn and Skyrim's hero, and through Janny she met her husband, Moth gro-Bagol, and her long lost older brother, Armono.
Elasha has no real illnesses or allergies, but she does have a slight addiction to skooma (it helps "ease her mind," as she puts it). Her best friend is Arryn Loraleth, a Bosmer Daedra worshipper.

Quotes: "I used to be with the Thalmor. But then I realized how wrong they are." "Talos saved me from myself. And so I'll help the Nords get their free worship."

Member of: Thieve's Guild & the College of Winterhold

Theme Song: