Evil - Cato Mede

Name: Cato Amadeus Mede

Age: 29

Nicknames: None

Gender: Male

Birthday: July 20th

Looks: Cato almost looks like Jason when it comes to physical appearances; he has short black hair and deep blue eyes, but that's where their similarities end. Cato is around 6'6 in height, and he has a rather stocky build. He can normally be seen wearing all black armor, and carrying a longsword. His abnormally pale white skin is littered with scars and tattoos of varying things.

Likes: Killing people, revenge, swords, hunting, other crimes

Dislikes: Humans, the Black family, good people, doing what is right

Personality: Cato's personality is rather simple; he's cold-hearted, ruthless, vicious, insane, you name it. He also tends to act on impulse, rather than think about the extent of his actions. If Cato does manage to care about someone, well... They better be able to deal with his violent nature. 

Sexuality: Bisexual (goes both ways)

Other: Born into nobility, Cato had his life planned out for him. When Titus Mede II became the Emperor, Cato was well on his way to becoming the heir. That is, until the Black family made a comeback, and it was revealed that the head of the family, Garrett, was distantly related to the lost Septim dynasty. So, naturally, Garrett became the Emperor, and Cato soon found himself out on his own. After a while, he began to hate Garrett and his children, particularly Michael (who is next in line for the throne). Slowly, Cato descended into insanity, and now he will stop at nothing to earn the title of Emperor.
It's heavily implied that Cato is actually a bastard child, and that his mother was a demon. This means that Cato is, in fact, half demon.
As a matter of fact, he seems to be obsessed with Ara Aladsen. Why he is obsessed with her, that remains to be seen.

Quotes: "The day Garrett Black became Emperor is a day he'll regret forever." "One day, I'll kill every single Black family member there is."

Theme Songs:

Everywhere I Go by Hollywood Undead

I'm In Love With a Killer by Jeffree Star