Shapeshifter - Malina

Name: Malina Mercia

Age: 27

Nicknames: Mally

Gender: Female

Birthday: August 8th

Looks: Malina has medium length curly brown hair with blonde highlights, dark gray eyes, and slightly dark skin. She's around 5'7 and she has a curvy body figure. Her outfit is pictured below, and she wears a multilayered necklace that has a crystal charm on it.

Outfit:

Likes: Reading, practicing good magic, shapeshifting, sweet foods, drinking tea

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Likes: Reading, practicing good magic, shapeshifting, sweet foods, drinking tea

Dislikes: Blood magic & blood-bending, being betrayed, alcohol, talking about the past

Personality: Malina gives off the impression that she is a kind and wise person; this is, of course, true. However, she's also deeply troubled, thanks to the descent into madness her old and dear friend went through. Still, she tries to do what's right.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Other: Malina was practically born in the Circle; both of her parents were mages, and in turn she was gifted with magic when she was 6 years old. When she was 8, she met Zelenia, another girl with magic abilities (nearly all of the other children were male). In turn, her and Zelenia became close friends.
Around the same time Zelenia was steeped into blood magic and blood-bending, Malina learned healing and shapeshifting - her favorite form being a black cat. By the time Zelenia escaped, Malina decided she needed to go and warn anyone she could about her old friend. So, with the First Enchanter and Knight Commander's permission, Malina left the Circle (and her parents) to warn anyone she encountered of the dangerous Zelenia.

Quotes: "Magic is a tool. But sometimes tools can be a bit too dangerous." "I knew Zelenia. Or I thought I did. The blood magic drove her insane... so did the blood-bending." "I had one thing... trust... and Zelenia took it from me the moment she used her blood-bending on me."

Theme Songs:

Belgrade by Battle Tapes

One Thing by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams