Diva Huntsman - Lucifer

Name: Lucifer Valeron

Age: 22

Nicknames: Luci

Gender: Male

Birthday: November 15th

Looks: Lucifer has short and styled pink hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin. He's 6'0 and his body is thin, yet strong. His fighting outfit and his weapon is pictured below, and when he's not fighting he wears a big pink fur coat over his outfit and also wears sunglasses when traveling. He also has a badge in the shape of a cherry blossom that's covered in glitter, as his sort of lucky charm.

Outfit + Weapon concept:

(Weapon photo does not belong to me)

Likes: The color pink, glitter, flashy clothes, makeup, his weapon, getting high, sweets, being with his parents

Dislikes: General Ironwood, Atlas in general, Grimm, boring people, the haters, being away from his parents

Personality: Lucifer is VERY flamboyant; he's a complete diva, having a sort of arrogant aura surrounding him. He does still have a good heart, wanting to do what's best for everyone, not just himself. Deep down, his confidence/arrogance masks some of his deepest insecurities. Even so, he loves taking pride in anything remotely beautiful.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Other: Lucifer was born in Atlas, to a rich family. His parents are council members, and they own a successful weapon repair store.
Growing up, Lucifer had the best of everything, given that even as a child, he was very flashy and flamboyant. It came as no surprise (to anyone) that he wanted to enroll at Atlas Academy to become a huntsman. Shortly before the fall of Beacon, he graduated and became a licensed Huntsman. After, he quickly decided that he wanted to help the people of Mantle.
Lucifer's semblance involves channeling his aura into shooting pink bullet-like lasers from the tip of his scythe; he has to be careful when using it, as he'll drain his aura faster if he keeps using his semblance. His aura color, not surprisingly, is bubblegum pink.
His best friend, surprisingly, is Penny Poledina, who he befriended while he was attending Atlas Academy (he acts like a sort of overprotective brother to her). He absolutely distrusts General Ironwood and most of the Ace Operatives, except for Clover and Marrow.
Lucifer doesn't have too many allergies or illnesses, but he does definitely have asthma and many insecurities about how people perceive him. His biggest fear is people growing tired of him and leaving him alone.

Quotes: "If I can't be beautiful, I'd rather die." "If you think Atlas is bad, take a look at Mantle, honey. Ironwood does nothing to help those poor people." "Don't trust the general. Or anyone on the council. Me, I only trust Robyn, Penny, and my parents. And maybe Clover and Marrow." "Penny is a cinnamon roll, and if you touch her, I'll sister snap."

Theme Songs:

Beauty Killer by Jeffree Star

Time of the Season by the Ben Taylor Band

High Hopes by Panic! At The Disco

Lucifer by SHINee