Teens - Rini + Emil

Name: Rini Alexandra Black-Septim

Age: 19

Nicknames: Candy Girl, Pinkie

Gender: Female

Birthday: August 30th

Looks: Rini is somewhat short, being 5'3, and she has long dyed pink hair which is normally pulled into two twin pigtails, baby blue eyes, and tanned skin. She's got a curvy yet strong build, and has a tattoo of a pink butterfly on her right shoulder. She can normally be seen wearing tight leather armor and she carries with her a staff.

Likes: Candy, other sweets, being around her friends, being with her siblings, music, cats

Dislikes: Her brother when he gets angry, vampires, sour foods, horror stories, demons

Personality: Rini is the definition of a sweetheart; she's extremely bubbly and always eager to make new friends, being the social butterfly she is. Some may even say she's sweet like candy. Beyond that, she's also extremely caring, and easily angered. 

Sexuality: Bisexual (goes both ways)

Other: Rini is actually the younger twin, by three minutes. She is also the only mage out of all five siblings, and has a unique gift. She can make any type of candy appear at will, whether it be a piece of bubblegum or strawberry taffy.
Rini is the most energetic of all of her siblings; she's also extremely close with two of her cousins, Janny and Kelly. When the two dyed their hair different colors, she got inspired to dye hers bright pink.
Rini's biggest fear is the madness within her.
She is also mildly allergic to mustard, and she shows some slight hints that she has mild OCD.

Quotes: "Hi! Want some candy?" "Don't mind my brother. He's extremely broody when you first meet him."

Theme Songs:

Diamonds by Rihanna

E.T. by Katy Perry featuring Kanye West

-

Name: Emil Darien Black-Septim

Age: 19

Nicknames: None

Gender: Male

Birthday: August 30th

Looks: Emil is actually rather tall, being 6'0, and he has messy black hair, blue eyes, and tanned skin. Like his brother, he's muscular but lean, and has a slight warrior build to him. He, too, can also be seen wearing leather armor. His weapon of choice is a ebony sword accompanied by a shield.

Likes: Being outdoors, watching the clouds, wolves, spicy foods, swords and shields

Dislikes: Foods that are extremely sugary, annoying people, most magic, cats, slavery

Personality: Emil is the complete opposite of his twin sister; he's extremely broody and not very social. He's very much known for his temper, which gets the best of him sometimes.  Deep down inside, he just wants his twin and others to accept him for who he is. He also tends to get overprotective of his siblings and anyone else he cares about.

Sexuality: Straight

Other: Emil is the older twin by three minutes, a fact that he almost always brags about to his twin. He is the second werewolf within the siblings, turned by his brother after he hit puberty at 15.
Besides Ariadne, Emil is the most antisocial of all the siblings. Up until they all joined their cousin's "saving the world" efforts, he never really interacted with anyone outside of his family, due to his slight lack of social skills and understandings.
Emil's biggest fear is losing himself to his temper.
It's actually a fact that Emil falls on the autism spectrum; this would explain why he's so obsessive about the outdoors, and why he often has some difficulty with social interactions with people he doesn't know. So if he knows someone well, chances are he'll be better at communicating with them.

Quotes: "....Was there something you wanted to know?" "Leave me alone, please." "Lay a hand on my sister's and you'll regret it."

Theme Songs:

American Idiot by Green Day

What the Hell by Avril Lavigne