Vampire - Kala/Pequeña Muerte

Name: Kala Rosita Vega

Age: 24 (324)

Nicknames: Pequeña Muerte (Little Death)

Gender: Female

Birthday: October 21st

Looks: Kala has medium length brown hair that's pulled into low pigtails, golden eyes (as a result of her vampirism), and her skin tone is pale due to her being a vampire. She's actually rather short and curvy, but strong, and she also has vampire fangs. She normally wears typical assassin clothes, but she's not from the Dark Brotherhood. She actually uses a staff for magic, and she uses all forms of Illusion, Conjuration, and Destruction magic (minus fire and dark magic). When her magic runs dry, she uses two glass daggers.

Likes: Blood, using her magic, mages, being in the dark

Dislikes: Lord Harkon, girly things, people betraying her, vampire hunters, human food, werewolves

Personality: As an assassin, Kala is ruthless. She often feels no remorse when she kills; the only time she feels remorseful is when her bloodlust gets to her. As a result, she's afraid of allowing people to get too close, fearing she'll hurt them.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Other: She is a vampire, turned 300 years prior to Alduin's return. She was turned by the vampire lord Harkon, and lived with him as a member of his court for about 100 years until she decided to leave due to her growing distrust of the man. She soon became known as Pequeña Muerte, or "Little Death," due to the fact that she brutally murders those who get in her way. She actually wishes to join the Dark Brotherhood; she strongly dislikes the Companions, but also admires the Dragonborn. While on the road to joining the Dark Brotherhood, she met Erik Dagon, and later the two met Mona Arceneaux.

Quotes: "I'm a vampire assassin. Of course I know what I'm doing." "Harkon must be stopped. If he puts out the sun... Well, even I'm willing to risk dying of exposure instead of going with his stupid plan to end the tyranny of the sun."

Theme Songs:

Roundtable Rival by Lindsey Stirling

I Love Rock n Roll by Joan Jett

Another One Bites the Dust by Queen