Bounty Hunter - Keiran

Name: Keiran Domhnull

Age: 28

Nicknames: Paragon (his bounty hunter name)

Gender: Male

Birthday: June 10th

Looks: Keiran has medium length — and very fluffy — dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and tanned skin. He's around 6'2 and he has a muscular build. He also has numerous tattoos on his arms, and a tattoo of the moon on his back. His attire (which includes several concealed daggers) is pictured below.

Outfit:

Likes: Money, bounty hunting, alcohol, traveling, being paid

Dislikes: Not having money, people who steal his marks, staying in one place, snobby people

Personality: Keiran is extremely snarky and egotistical; he thinks he's the best at everything, even if he isn't. Despite that, he really does have a good heart - it's just masked by his massive ego and his edginess.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Other: Keiran is a bounty hunter; ever since he turned 18, he used his inborn abilities to track down wanted criminals.
He grew up in Vale, surrounded by aspiring huntsmen and huntresses. His father wanted him to join Beacon Academy, but Keiran decided the huntsman life wasn't for him, despite having discovered his semblance a year before he became a bounty hunter.
What really pushed Keiran to focus on his job was the fall of Beacon; during the attack, his mother had been killed, and his father ultimately turned to drinking and smoking to cope. Knowing he had to stop whoever allowed the attacks to happen, Keiran set out to continue his bounty hunting, earning himself the nickname "Paragon" in the process.
Keiran's semblance involves the ability to track people; he can sense their movements and therefore track the criminals he's looking for easier. The only downside is it can only work once a day, and he also can't sense any Grimm or demons.
His favorite dagger, which he keeps strapped to his side, has a curved blade and is infused with a gravity type of dust.
Keiran has a minor allergy to shellfish; his biggest fear is dying alone; his mental issues include slight anger problems; and he has an addiction to nicotine.

Quotes: "The life of a bounty hunter is so much fun." "Yeah, I'll find them. For a price."

Theme Songs:

Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana

You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC

Cherry Bomb by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts