Half Dragon - Karissa

Name: Karissa (last name unknown)

Age: 21

Nicknames: Karissa the Troublemaker, Wise-Ass (by Ara)

Gender: Female

Birthday: July 6th

Looks: Karissa has short and choppy white hair, lightly tanned skin, and gray eyes. She's around the same height as her cousin Ara, but her body figure is curvier and stronger. Her armor and dragon form are pictured below, and she dual wields khopesh swords when not in her dragon form.

Armor:

Dragon Form:

Dragon Form:

Likes: Stealing things, causing trouble, pranking people, being with her father, going on missions with her cousin (even if Ara doesn't like it), sweet foods like chocolate

Dislikes: Her cousin hating her, her uncle, getting reprimanded, evil things, spicy foods

Personality: Karissa is a bit of a troublemaker, hence her nickname. She always finds herself in trouble with somebody, whether it be with the city guards for stealing things or with her father for pranking one of the older dragons. Despite being a troublemaker who swears like a sailor, Karissa is extremely kindhearted, and won't hesitate to help anyone if it means doing the right thing.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Other: Karissa is the daughter of Paarthurnax and a mysterious elven woman (who had come to the Greybeards seeking enlightenment.) As such, Karissa spent most of her life learning the Way of the Voice from Arngeir and the rest of the Greybeards. When she turned 14, she started her troublemaking ways, much to the chagrin of her father and the Greybeards. At 15, she had a brief romance with a Nord teenager, but he broke her heart, which resulted in his house being burnt to the ground by an angry Karissa.
When Janny had arrived at High Hrothgar, after the Greybeards called for her, Karissa was in the shadows, watching. She didn't officially introduce herself to Janny until years later, after Janny and her cousin Jayden had rescued Ara from a cave. It was then revealed that Ara and Karissa were cousins. Karissa was thrilled to learn she had a cousin, but Ara was not as thrilled. Thus began their one-sided rivalry.
After a while, Karissa officially joined Janny's efforts to defeat the evil that was plaguing the world, much to Ara's dismay.
Karissa has no real allergies or illnesses, but she does seem to have a bit of an ego thanks to all the knowledge she has about Words of Power.

Quotes: "Hi! I'm Karissa!" "If helping the Dragonborn means I get to take down Uncle Alduin, then so be it!" "I don't know why Ara doesn't like me. I've been nothing but nice to her!" "Sometimes it's worth it all to risk the fall to fight for every life."

Theme Songs:

For Every Life by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams (full song will replace this video once the soundtrack is released)

Sabotage by Bebe Rexha

Sacrifice by Bebe Rexha