Main 8 - Ariadne

Name: Ariadne Robin Black-Septim

Age: 20

Nicknames: Ari, Little Monkey, Kadan (by the Iron Bull)

Gender: Female

Birthday: June 14th

Looks: Ariadne has long dark brown hair, baby blue eyes like her older brother, and fair skin, as well as a dark brown monkey tail as her Faunus trait. She's actually the shortest in the family, being around 5'3-5'3 3/4", and she's rather skinny for her age. She has a few scars on her thighs from a bad encounter with some thieves, and she has a heart-shaped birthmark on her stomach. She normally wears light blue and dark gray armor, accompanied by a dark blue mask that covers her eyes. She also wears a necklace with a banana charm on it, and she carries a katana with a blue hilt. There is also a dragon tooth necklace hidden underneath her armor.

Likes: Bananas, Qunari men, springtime, climbing trees, playing the violin, music, smutty novels

Dislikes: Oranges, people who try to hurt her, demons, being called weak

Personality: Ariadne is one of the shyest girls you'll ever meet, and one of the biggest virgins out there (at least until she meets the Iron Bull). She's generally afraid of mostly everyone, and will rarely interact if you're a stranger. She will warm up, but it'll take a while for her to finally show her normal joke cracking and happy self. If she does get angry... Well, her anger can be compared to a puppy being mad, as it's way too adorable.

Sexuality: Bisexual (leans more toward men/Qunari)

Other: Ariadne was the second Faunus to be born into the family since the beginning roots (much like Lillian, who was the first). Her tail is rather precious to her, so she'll often be hugging it to her chest whenever she's scared. She doesn't remember much of her childhood, but she does remember being turned away from almost every group in Skyrim, except the Bard's College in Solitude. It was there that she learned how to sing and play the violin more expertly.
She's also in a relationship with the Iron Bull; how they ended up together is a mystery, since they are an odd pair.
She also joined her brother's court; while not a spymaster like her sister, she's actually his Housecarl (the role of steward was given to a man named EJ).

Quotes: "I... I'm sorry? Have we met?" "I hate being called the weakest one in the family. It... annoys me. I'm just as strong as the others!" "By the Nine, can we please talk about something else?"

Theme Songs:

Secret by The Pierces

I May Fall by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams