Huntsman - Riger

Name: Riger Fowler

Age: 24

Nicknames: None

Gender: Male

Birthday: March 20th

Looks: Riger has short black hair and brown eyes, plus tanned skin. He's around 6 and a half feet tall, and he has an average body figure. His attire consists of shades of black and gold, along with a pair of golden colored boots. Riger's weapon of choice is a longsword style blade with solar imprints on it.

Likes: Being a huntsman, traveling, fighting Grimm, any and all types of food

Dislikes: Losing his team, Lancer Grimm, his mother, Atlas

Personality: Riger typically gives off a "hey, I'm a pretty chill guy!" kind of vibe, which is only half true. While not as cold as his brother, or as quiet as his sister, Riger is a happy go lucky guy with a heart of gold. He rarely ever gets angry, unless he's either hungry or tired.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Other: Riger is actually Jason and Kalel's long lost younger brother. They share the same father, but have different mother's.
Riger graduated from the Shade Academy in Vacuo, alongside his team, team RNGR (pronounced "ranger" and consisting of him and his three best friends: Nolan, Gregory, and Reece). Sadly, after an incident with a Lancer Grimm, the group drifted apart.
Riger is now traveling the world, lending his huntsman abilities wherever he is needed. Along with that, he unlocked his semblance while at Shade: known as Solar Heart, he can absorb solar energy and use it for many different purposes, such as self healing or extra armor. The only downside is it only works when the sun is out.

Quotes: "I'm a huntsman baby!" "Man, I wish I could just relax on a beach and eat a bunch of good food." "Wait, I have siblings?!!" "I really miss my team..."

Theme Songs:

Should I Stay or Should I Go by The Clash

Down With The Sickness by Disturbed